Uncle Z International & Domestic lineup

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
bigbreads80

Re: Uncle Z International & Domestic lineup

Post by bigbreads80 »

kinda crazy to think I've been ordering from you guys for 7 years. Can't say how nice it is to know I've always got a spot to go to. At random times something may have caught my attention, and usually it ends with " why the hell didn't i just order from z?" . That doesn't happen anymore. Piece of mind . That's the number 1 thing I get from you guys. Hell if I need something, if i can't get in touch with one guy foe whatever reason I can message another rep on another board and its not even minor slow down. Everyone is in the know and there's no silly business or chasing my tail. Yall really do run a kick ass business.

But that's how i feel on the matter. Incase anyone was asking lol

OTG85

Post by OTG85 »

Bro I get this a lot and after 15 year’s of providing outstanding service and phenomenal customer service we continue to be one of the top sources on the net. Thank you my brother !!
samgraves82

Post by samgraves82 »

YEA WE STILL HERE!!
YEA WE STILL KILLING IT!!
AND YEA WE WANT YOU!!
SOME NICE TD PIX COMING SOON AND ILL KEEP MY LOG HERE TOO SO LETS SEE AND HEAR FROM YOU GUYS AND GALS TOO!!
UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU TO ORDER/LIST
[email protected] FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597 ... ?ref=share
samgraves82

Post by samgraves82 »

EP POWERED Z FIGHTER HYPERTROPHY PROGRAM
Now that you got your gear for your cycle, what are you gonna do in the gym? This is what you're gonna do!! Its a cookie cutter but I like it.
When the reps are different and go down in number try to pyramid up in weight. All the main movements here are based on the pyramid training method. The last set should be to technical failure. When you're positive you can't do another rep with proper form. Dont be afraid to get a spotter and fail to learn what this really feels like. Trust me, you.got more left than you think!!

Warm up: I like the idea of pumping some blood into the shoulders and upper back every upper body focused day and the chest as well on any chest day. I prefer cables for this but DBs will work so here it is. Do these in a super set(SS) or tri set fashion.
Lateral raises- 3-4×12-15 SS w/
Rear delt cable fly-.3-4×12-15
On a chest day add:
Pec deck- 3-4×12-15
Banded internal/external rotations should be done before or after this. I recommend before.

Day 1: BACK/HAMSTRINGS

HYPER EXTENSIONS ON GHR(PADJUST BELOW HIPS FOR GLUTE/HAM FOCUS)- 3×12/10/8

DEAD LIFT- 4×10/8/6/4-6

BB ROW or T-BAR(LANDMINE) ROW- 3×10/8/6(THESE CAN BE ALTERNATED WEEKLY)

WIDE GRIP PULLUPS- 3×AMRAP(GET 8+ ON ALL REPS ADD.WEIGHT)

HAMMER STRENGTH LOW ROW OR ANY MACHINE VARIANT- 3×15/12/10

LEG PRESS(FEET HI AND WIDE)- 3×12

SEATED HAM CURL- 3×12

DAY 2: CHEST/BIS

BENCH PRESS- 4×10/8/6/4-6

INCLINE DB PRESS- 3×10/8/6

FLAT TO INCLINE CABLE FLY- 3×12/10/8

MACHINE FLAT/INCLINE PRESS(ALTERNATE WEEKLY)- 3×15/12/10

ELBOWS BACK CABLE CURLS- 3×12-15
CABLE ROPE HAMMER CURL- 3×12-15

DAY 3: REST

DAY 4: LEGS/BACK

LEG.EXT- 3×12/10/8 SS W/
SEATED HAM CURL- 3×12/10/8

SQUAT- 4×10/8/6/4-6

HACK SQUAT OR PENDULUM SQUAT- 3×10/8/6

LEG PRESS, PIVOT PRESS, OR HIP PRESS- 3×12/10/8

BULGARIAN SPLIT SQUAT- 3×15/12/10 EACH LEG

LYING LEG CURL- 3×12\10/8

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN- 3×15/12/10
SEATED CABLE ROW- 3×15/12/10

DAY 5: ARMS/CHEST

STRAIGHT BAR PRESS DOWN OR WEIGHTED DIPS- 4×15/12/10/8

CGBP- 3×12/10/8

DECLINE SKULL CRUSHERS- 3×12/10/8

DB CURLS- 3×10/8/6

BB CURLS- 3×10/8/6

PREACHER CURLS- 3×10/8/6

INCLINE BENCH CURLS- 3×10/8/6

MACHINE PRESS- 3×12/10/8
MACHINE INCLINE- 3×12/10/8

DAY 6- SHOULDERS/TRIS

STANDING OHP- 4×10/8/6\4

DB LATERALS- 10/8/6

DB TOGETHER FRONT RAISE- 3×15/12/10

REAR LATERALS- 3×12/10/8

UPRIGHT.ROW- 3×12/10/8

BAND PRESSDOWN- 100 REPS(JUST DRIVE BLOOD IN THERE)

DAY 7: OFF

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This is a great protocol for some 20´s guy that recover quick , or someone using high dosages Eurotropin and TB500 + BPC157 .
Im almost 44 years old , i cant recover so quick also because when i train i go past the failure every time . And yes the pain is our friend no doubt
samgraves82

Post by samgraves82 »

ImageImageImageImageImage
As the one of the world’s leading provider of pharmaceuticals, EURO-PHARMACIES products provide consumers a dependable quality product every time.

The scale and breadth of our pharmaceutical portfolio is increasing annually to cater to global market demand. Building on a remarkable track record of achievement, EURO-PHARMACIES continues to pursue a rich future in pharmaceuticals as we focus on compliance, convenience, efficacy and safety, and providing affordable generic products to patients and society worldwide.

Our dedication to quality in everything we do is uncompromising, and covers every stage of development, production and marketing of our medicines including the supply of materials through to manufacturing and approval by the strictest authorities in the world.

Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities feature the most advanced testing equipment to guarantee the quality of our products. Equipment is tested and certified, and every manufacturing process is validated. All supplier procedures are strictly supervised to ensure that only the highest grade materials are used in our products.

With a global presence, timely, reliable and cost-effective distribution is critical to our customers’ ability to provide their end consumers with safe and effective products at the right time.

EURO-PHARMACIES strives to create a work environment that enriches employee professional and personal lives.

EURO-PHARMACIES expertise in supply chain, operational network, infrastructure and R&D, ultimately serving millions of customers in the growing world wide pharmaceuticals market.

Our manufacturing network is continuously optimized so that our customers can have full confidence in our supply chain. This is enabled by high-volume, technologically-advanced distribution facilities. These facilities allow us to deliver products swiftly and reliably. We continually review our capabilities and capacity. This ensures that we can consistently deliver best-in-class products. Our customers know that their end-consumers are receiving high-quality pharmaceuticals.
UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
rohansahuuu

Benefits of sustanon 250 and Testoviron 250 depot?

Post by rohansahuuu »

Male hypogonadism is a circumstance wherein the frame does no longer produce enough testosterone (male sex hormone). Testoviron Depot 250 Injection helps enhance the level of testosterone for your frame. This allows in maintaining higher intercourse life, enhances typical bodily look, gives desirable temper and boosts ordinary self assurance. Testoviron Depot 250 Injection additionally allows in muscle building and improvement of bones. This treatment has few side results so it is beneficial to always take the injection underneath a medical doctor’s supervision only. You must maintain taking it so long as it is prescribed even in case you sense higher. sustanon 250 for sale boosting nitrogen retention is one of the most important blessings of taking Sustanon 250. While exercising, muscles generally tend to lose a certain amount of nitrogen, which is vital for muscle growth. Additionally, nitrogen is concerned in the manner of constructing proteins. The better the amount of nitrogen in muscle tissue, the greater the production of protein.