Who’s used pharma gear ?

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
OTG85

Who’s used pharma gear ?

Post by OTG85 »

As I sit here waiting patiently for the international line to open back up any day now I start thinking. It would be really fucking awesome to run a full Pharma grade blast for once.

I’ve used both Omnadren, and aspen Sustanon in the past with phenomenal results but it would be awesome to try some Androne, Bayer Primo, and some Pharma drol we carry. On top of that I’d throw in some Euro Pharmacies Paranolan ( Tren is not available by any pharmacy) to really make this cycle shine.

I mean we can all dream right ? Well with our low overhead this can be very realistically possible at Uncle Z. International is starting to loosen up with its restrictions so keep a eye open for these Pharmaceutical products and much, much more.

We are operating fully 100% with all of our Local lineups. Please visit www.unclez.ru for more info or pm a representative.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jozifp103

Re: Who’s used pharma gear ?

Post by Jozifp103 »

I've run a select few true Pharmacy grade items. For one I used to be prescribed TRT through an online out-of-pocket clinic. I got these little 6mL vials of cyp at 200mg/mL from a compounding pharmacy along with a bottle of 1mg Anastrozole (Arimidex), and 5000iu of compounded HGH pre-diluted (which I wasn't too thrilled with). Not brand name but still pharma grade as it was compounded at a legit pharmaceutical facility for legit medical use. So I used to stockpile those to blast and just use EP Test for TRT. - Believe it or not EP's Test Cyp gave me higher numbers both on TRT doses and on blasts than the compounded Cyp did. So I ditched the out of pocket clinic and decided to stick with EP. Plus the compounded cyp hurt like hell. Major PIP when I'd use it for blasting. They even listed the ingredients on the label and the amount of BA and BB they used was way higher than you normally would home brewing or what most UGLs use.

Also I've been lucky enough to use Ansomone HGH (Chinese Pharma grade), Genotropin HGH (from PSL), Anabol (Dbol) & Androlic (Anadrol) by British Dispensary which is a legit cosmetic and pharmaceutical company out of Thailand.

So I've had the chance to try a few legitimate pharmaceutical products but now that PSL and UncleZ have all these new Pharma brands you know I'm going to splurge on some like a kid in a candy store :).
OTG85

Post by OTG85 »

I use to use a compounding pharma trt plan as well. Once I got my Dr to check my levels and I made sure I was low, low and now he gives me cyp at 200mg every 14 day’s. I usually stock pile mine as well.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

OTG85 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:44 am I use to use a compounding pharma trt plan as well. Once I got my Dr to check my levels and I made sure I was low, low and now he gives me cyp at 200mg every 14 day’s. I usually stock pile mine as well.
Do you notice that pharma test has more PIP? Mine hurts like a bitch the next few days. It's like they load it with solvents and antimicrobials.
OTG85

Post by OTG85 »

Mine did have a little bite and I think I would get different batches often it seems. Some hurt and some were smooth.
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:55 am I've run a select few true Pharmacy grade items. For one I used to be prescribed TRT through an online out-of-pocket clinic. I got these little 6mL vials of cyp at 200mg/mL from a compounding pharmacy along with a bottle of 1mg Anastrozole (Arimidex), and 5000iu of compounded HGH pre-diluted (which I wasn't too thrilled with). Not brand name but still pharma grade as it was compounded at a legit pharmaceutical facility for legit medical use. So I used to stockpile those to blast and just use EP Test for TRT. - Believe it or not EP's Test Cyp gave me higher numbers both on TRT doses and on blasts than the compounded Cyp did. So I ditched the out of pocket clinic and decided to stick with EP. Plus the compounded cyp hurt like hell. Major PIP when I'd use it for blasting. They even listed the ingredients on the label and the amount of BA and BB they used was way higher than you normally would home brewing or what most UGLs use.

Also I've been lucky enough to use Ansomone HGH (Chinese Pharma grade), Genotropin HGH (from PSL), Anabol (Dbol) & Androlic (Anadrol) by British Dispensary which is a legit cosmetic and pharmaceutical company out of Thailand.

So I've had the chance to try a few legitimate pharmaceutical products but now that PSL and UncleZ have all these new Pharma brands you know I'm going to splurge on some like a kid in a candy store :).
Wonder if it was the same pharmacy I used. Prescribed all the same items. And cost 3notes for that little bit of stuff.
Pharmacy wise I've ran bd anabol (PSL)
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Macedog24 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:50 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:55 am I've run a select few true Pharmacy grade items. For one I used to be prescribed TRT through an online out-of-pocket clinic. I got these little 6mL vials of cyp at 200mg/mL from a compounding pharmacy along with a bottle of 1mg Anastrozole (Arimidex), and 5000iu of compounded HGH pre-diluted (which I wasn't too thrilled with). Not brand name but still pharma grade as it was compounded at a legit pharmaceutical facility for legit medical use. So I used to stockpile those to blast and just use EP Test for TRT. - Believe it or not EP's Test Cyp gave me higher numbers both on TRT doses and on blasts than the compounded Cyp did. So I ditched the out of pocket clinic and decided to stick with EP. Plus the compounded cyp hurt like hell. Major PIP when I'd use it for blasting. They even listed the ingredients on the label and the amount of BA and BB they used was way higher than you normally would home brewing or what most UGLs use.

Wonder if it was the same pharmacy I used. Prescribed all the same items. And cost 3notes for that little bit of stuff.
Pharmacy wise I've ran bd anabol (PSL)
It was out of Florida I believe. It started with an A...like Anasio Health or something close to that.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Tell us the best brands of hgh you already use ? I like Eurotropin from Euro Pharmacies
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

My current go-to brands are Eurotropin and Medicare Somatropin (200 iu its)

Image Image
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:37 am My current go-to brands are Eurotropin and Medicare Somatropin (200 iu its)

Image Image
I have both to use. witch you prefer? I always use eurotropin and im having great results