fuck you

This section is not moderated, 1st amendment applies here for all, only rule is no ousting personal information on people speak to the admin first for approval
A.font817

Re: fuck you

Post by A.font817 »

L O L

The Boss

Post by The Boss »

You're a follower aka bitch made. My life hardly sucks. I have assets. Lots of assets. Which in turn creates power. And at times I abuse that power. Tell me what part of the country you're in and I'll show you. I've created an enterprise that not only involves the criminal element, but the legal element as well. It's a beautiful combination. Sure I'll have to answer to a power greater than myself for my actions one day, but today isn't that day. If you believe in a God I suggest you thank him daily I don't have access to you. Even though you're a little scab, and have no financial impact on my enterprise, I'd turn your life upside down just for fun. A statement, if you will. I've gotten to my position because I get shit done. The only thing you get done is running your suck. I am a man of power. Enlighten me to your whereabouts and I'll show you. You, your family and your boxer will never be the same.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

I don’t have a boxer lol your so tough and cool tho I’m scared now. I’m going to go hide now bye bye
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

I know this. My track record speaks for itself. Your response was kinda girly. To be expected from you though. Soft like baby shit.
Mick

Post by Mick »

Hahahah ! This is a great saying lol But I drink :shock: