fuck you

This section is not moderated, 1st amendment applies here for all, only rule is no ousting personal information on people speak to the admin first for approval
The Boss

fuck you

Post by The Boss »

You girls suck dick for beer money and you don't even drink beer.

Sherk

Re: fuck you

Post by Sherk »

Why are you so mad, bro? You should really learn to let things go JD. This feud you’ve been fighting with everyone for all these years is old. No one cares anymore. No one talks about you good or bad behind your back. Your name isn’t even brought up by anyone. So what are you trying to do here? Get attention? You need friends? I’m being serious, man. I really don’t get what you’re so pissed off about still. Is it because you got banned from ASF? Create a new name and act like you used to and no one would care that you’re there. They’re probably appreciate you being there because you always had great information and always did your due diligence about issues and got to the bottom of things. You talked shit out of fun, not spite. No one is out to get you. No one talks shit about you. No one cares for your angry shit talking posts. It makes you look weak as fuck and like your just a lonely bitter old man that can’t get over past issues. You and I both know you’re better than that. So act like the JD that you used to be and not this shitty bitter version of yourself.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Who in the blue fuck is JD? You all think I've been this JD guy the whole time? Lol kinda funny actually. That poor bastard is getting killed for shit he didn't do lol. I should find this jd guy and apologize to him. I feel bad for him and don't even know him lol.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Send me his contact info so I can shoot him an apology letter. Jeez this poor guy. And for the record, I'm not mad about anything. I have the goods goin on over here. JD may be mad as fuck but I'm not.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Why'd he get banned? Say some shit that put you girls' skirt in a knot?
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

You're probably the 2nd biggest bitch out there "bro"
Sherk

Post by Sherk »

The Boss wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:56 pm You're probably the 2nd biggest bitch out there "bro"
Lol, I’m not the one talking shit on an Internet forum to a bunch of people I don’t know. So you’d be the first biggest bitch? :lol:
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Sherk wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:46 pm
The Boss wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:56 pm You're probably the 2nd biggest bitch out there "bro"
Lol, I’m not the one talking shit on an Internet forum to a bunch of people I don’t know. So you’d be the first biggest bitch? :lol:
Damn beat me to it!!
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

There goes a front following suit. Follower. Oh Shreky, what ever would you do without the face of a computer screen. You little niggers have forums. I have power. I employ little scabs like you.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Your life must suck so bad lol hey we can all be anything we want to be on the Internet... good for you bro you’ve made it!!