I need a Gym

This section is not moderated, 1st amendment applies here for all, only rule is no ousting personal information on people speak to the admin first for approval
OTG85

I need a Gym

Post by OTG85 »

I’m literally tempted to pull off the biggest heist in the history of never. That’s right I’m going to break in the gym and simply workout. I’m going to put everything back when I’m finished and leave like I was never there. The Governor has extended the stay at home order until June 1st. This summer is fucked already so no cut cycle for me this year. Who else is pissed??

A.font817

Re: I need a Gym

Post by A.font817 »

So far we are at may 8th. But I have a private gym to use till whenever. Come on over man going to hit some shoulders in about an hour!
Tried the home workout thing with some plate loaded dumbbells I have and it just didn’t cut it at all.
OTG85

Post by OTG85 »

My knees are shot and I’ve had two meniscus tears over the years from heavy squats so squats are unbearable. The only Leg work I can do is leg press and other various machines. My legs are melting as we talk.
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

If you meet up with a front turn his wife out. Slap the slut then ass rape her. Make her gut all the nut as well then leave her laying on a street corner. Make the bitch turn some tricks for some extra loot
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

You’ll have to excuse this guy... he’s got an unhealthy obsession for me lol