Is covid-19 more bs then anything else ?

This section is not moderated, 1st amendment applies here for all, only rule is no ousting personal information on people speak to the admin first for approval
OTG85

Is covid-19 more bs then anything else ?

Post by OTG85 »

I’m still not convinced that covid-19 is serious. I’ve yet to know one person who’s contracted the illness out of all my family and friends. I feel this is a cover up for what’s yet to come. Be afraid!

cdubw44

Re: Is covid-19 more bs then anything else ?

Post by cdubw44 »

It’s got to be mostly BS, I only know 1 person that got it and he got all worried and was over it in 4 days. Amazingly no fighting with Iran anymore. CDC is changing death tolls. Freedoms have been giving away freely. Weird times
Anjela

Post by Anjela »

You were just lucky.

Are all the dead every day true, or are they fake just because you don't know them?

This is true and the deaths in the coffins are true.
I have personally lost people close to me.

So please shut your mouth and stop saying shit.
BearStreaker

Post by BearStreaker »

Contagious flu. Yes. Not any more deadly than most other kinds of flu. Masks are b.s.
Stimulate, don’t annihilate! Lee Haney
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

They have changed the definitions of "covid deaths" to " covid related deaths" We are being lied to
Kiliador

Post by Kiliador »

I'm a pharmacist, it's a flu, but the contagious rate is way higher.
It's not a bs disease, you just got lucky, for most of us (young adults-midle age adults) it's fine, because we are healthy so there's not so much to worry about.
The problem comes when there's someone in your family older like your grandma or mother/father, or someone else with asthma or some kind of health condition.
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »