Not having issues!

This section is not moderated, 1st amendment applies here for all, only rule is no ousting personal information on people speak to the admin first for approval
cdubw44

Not having issues!

Post by cdubw44 »

So I read a ton of guys comments on sites and all these guys are having all sorts of issues. It’s always seems to be something like a pain in the ass from a shot, low libido, dick doesn’t work, acne or just not getting gainz. I am having non of these issues and starting to think I maybe doing something wrong or are they really not following directions?

cdubw44

Re: Not having issues!

Post by cdubw44 »

I lie i did pin my quad and got some blood and it was sore.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm I lie i did pin my quad and got some blood and it was sore.
Literally pinned right quad yesterday and I knew it would happen from how it felt going in, pulled out the pin and blood legit squirt right out. Not rolled out but squirt out lol now it’s alittle sore. But that’s operator error
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

A.font817 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:19 pm
cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm I lie i did pin my quad and got some blood and it was sore.
Literally pinned right quad yesterday and I knew it would happen from how it felt going in, pulled out the pin and blood legit squirt right out. Not rolled out but squirt out lol now it’s alittle sore. But that’s operator error
Yeah same thing! Blood just squirted out onto the wall and just tried to clean it up before the wife saw it. She would never let me live that down.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

cdubw44 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:10 am
A.font817 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:19 pm
Yeah same thing! Blood just squirted out onto the wall and just tried to clean it up before the wife saw it. She would never let me live that down.
Yea my girl is the same way. If I mess it up and it gets alittle sore I have to hear “ idk why you want to do this shit to yourself” lmao