Tattoos - The great and not so great...

This section is not moderated, 1st amendment applies here for all, only rule is no ousting personal information on people speak to the admin first for approval
CompoundLifts31

Tattoos - The great and not so great...

Post by CompoundLifts31 »

What's your favorite tattoo? This can be one you have and one that you've seen.

What's the worse tattoo you've seen and why?

For those into specific famous artists, who is your favorite tattoo artist?!?

Hany-Support

Re: Tattoos - The great and not so great...

Post by Hany-Support »

CompoundLifts31 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:02 pm What's your favorite tattoo? This can be one you have and one that you've seen.

What's the worse tattoo you've seen and why?

For those into specific famous artists, who is your favorite tattoo artist?!?
Hey,

Hmm These are hard questions :D
I don't think it's possible to say what a favorite tattoo is. I have many friends who are all tattooed and each tattoo means something to them.

I, for example, prefer full sleeves of tattoos, I don't like so-called stickers.

I'm of the opinion that a tattoo is supposed to mean something to you, not that it's like doing I love my Girl and not being with her after 2 years haha ​​:D

There are a lot of options, the trend changes every few years, like once everyone wanted to have a forest, a wolf, a lion, a clock, so now it's a standard that I don't like either, so a tattoo for me must be really one of a kind.

And you? What are your favorite tattoos?
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd
hammer2204

Re: Tattoos - The great and not so great...

Post by hammer2204 »

Can't say I've seen the most awful tattoo. I believe everyone has the right to say something, make a note of an event in their life, or simply get something they like. They don't owe anyone an explanation. I really admire Chris Garver. His artworks – can't just call them tattoos – in the Japanese style are impressive. I'm contemplating. I want a tattoo, but haven't found the occasion yet.