did you become fat during lockdown?

General decisions everything and anything about life and current affairs, lets talk
Phill

did you become fat during lockdown?

Post by Phill »

my dear friend.
this lockdown put us to test.
locked in the house without being able to go out. gyms closed. no contact with people. jobless for many

what to do then?
did you drop the weights? did you stop exercising?
did you sit on the couch watching tv while eating junk food?

are these the choices you made?

times have been difficult, yes, but I have a passion, a lifestyle... my life.

no, I made different choices.

I have followed my diet loyally, neither more nor less than before.
I have few weights at home, certainly not a gym, but I have used them profitably, in the best way I can do.

I never stopped. I never gave up.
I cannot be prevented from doing what I want. what is important to me. what makes me happy.

no, I haven't gotten fat during this time.

instead, I took advantage of it to lose weight after the winter mass.

this is the graph of my weight, because I don't lie, I don't say shit.
peso_lockdown.png
what did you do during this lockdown? did you become fat?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cdubw44

Re: did you become fat during lockdown?

Post by cdubw44 »

Nope! Been on a cut diet the whole time, but not losing weight staying around 230 and body fat has dropped to almost 16% and can almost see abs. Muscles are full and veins are popping up everywhere. Garage gym so I am luckier than most. Stay awesome Phill
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Phill wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 am my dear friend.
this lockdown put us to test.
locked in the house without being able to go out. gyms closed. no contact with people. jobless for many

what to do then?
did you drop the weights? did you stop exercising?
did you sit on the couch watching tv while eating junk food?

are these the choices you made?

times have been difficult, yes, but I have a passion, a lifestyle... my life.

no, I made different choices.

I have followed my diet loyally, neither more nor less than before.
I have few weights at home, certainly not a gym, but I have used them profitably, in the best way I can do.

I never stopped. I never gave up.
I cannot be prevented from doing what I want. what is important to me. what makes me happy.

no, I haven't gotten fat during this time.

instead, I took advantage of it to lose weight after the winter mass.

this is the graph of my weight, because I don't lie, I don't say shit.

peso_lockdown.png

what did you do during this lockdown? did you become fat?
My choices were slim to none. I own a pair of 30lb DB's so I used those for everything from straight-legged deads to bicep curls to rear delts to one leg squats. I also have a set of bands, I wrapped all of them around my back and held the ends tightly around my hands while doing incline and decline pushups ... I was not very consistent with my workouts but this is what I did when I decided Id had enough of being a lazy ass.

I didn't get fat during the quarantine however I did increase my BF by 2-3 % and lost quite a bit of pump... Once this shit is over I will get hard at it again but not until its really over, which is likely 2021 after the US FED elections are finished

For now, I am working out 4 times a week, staying conditioned and eating better but I feel another lockdown is just around the corner.

How is it in Italy Phill?
Vision

Post by Vision »

I did :(
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Vision wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:32 amI did :(
Didn't you have access to a gym...most of the quarantine
Vision

Post by Vision »

HFO3 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 pm
Vision wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:32 amI did :(
Didn't you have access to a gym...most of the quarantine
I did. lol.. I didn't use it at much as I should have. I worked a lot actually, the times I would go I wouldn't do much and just went with the motions, I didn't like being there alone. It really isn't what people would think, well at least for me, I felt like someone was going to sneak up. I didn't like the fact of just being absent minded listening to my tunes not paying attention to my surroundings. I always had a very uneasy, eerie felling.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Kiliador

Post by Kiliador »

I've became leaner.
Hired a coach to get motivation, did 100% the diet and weights almost everyday, bought a sprinting bike and did Cardio most of days but low intensity.
Getting the last 2 months the gyms reopen and looking good, the next 4 weeks are to get shredded because I am competing on a summer challenge of an YouTuber
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I'm fatter now than I was during covid lockdown... it may be the deserts but I cant be sure yet I'm going to have to get back with you guys after some more intensive research
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Nope but it’s been difficult without gym I’m not so fortunate to have a gym I can train in I’m no ifbb pro and no money to provide a quality home gym

Only cardio bike I’ve been doing 1 hour but cut this back as weight is dropping even with 3500-4000 and a few higher refeed days lost 23lbs and have had to accept I’ve downsized

Until gyms open I will try hold weight best I can as I’m currently off all anabolics giving my body a fresh start and I will blow back up muscle memory and all but it will take months but I’m waiting..