Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words? Do you make up your own

General decisions everything and anything about life and current affairs, lets talk
Vision

Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words? Do you make up your own

Post by Vision »

Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words?
Do you make up your own variation?

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

cdubw44

Re: Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words? Do you make up your own

Post by cdubw44 »

Shit piss fuck cunt cock sucker motherfucker tits fart dirty twat! Every time someone drives in the left lane and doesn’t pass. Technically law but no one obeys
MrFist

Re: Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words? Do you make up your own

Post by MrFist »

Try not to. It takes more discipline to take it all in and say nothing so I challenge myself to say something mor intelegent or say nothing so I challenge myself. Not winning though 60-40. SAMF is my favorite alternate for Stupid Ass Mother Fxxxxr.