Is massage therapy good for blood circulation?

General decisions everything and anything about life and current affairs, lets talk
achievephysio1

Is massage therapy good for blood circulation?

Post by achievephysio1 »

A Swedish back rub further develops course of both blood and lymph stream. Contact made among skin and fingers empowers a better available for use. Further developing dissemination of blood and lymph stream advances heather, more grounded muscles that are less inclined to exhaustion and debilitate during an action.

Massage Therapy Mississauga

Jiacheng

Re: Is massage therapy good for blood circulation?

Post by Jiacheng »

Yes, it's proven, isn't it? Also, contrast showers are good for blood circulation, not just massages. But massage, of course, is much more effective for improving blood circulation.
blessedpiu

Post by blessedpiu »

Hey there! I totally agree that massage therapy can be great for improving blood circulation. I recently got myself a massage gun and have been using it to help with muscle tension and soreness. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make, but it's been a game-changer for me. And you're right. Contrast showers can also help with circulation, but I find massages to be more effective. I actually stumbled upon an article about bringing a massage gun on a plane recently and found it super interesting. Here's the link: massage-gun-guide.com. Anyway, just wanted to chime in and share my experience. I'm new to this forum, but excited to be a part of the community!
Last edited by blessedpiu on Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

It's a bot post / spam.

However, there are a LOT of benefits to regular massage. I need to get one soon.