Preppers! are they wise or are they fools?

General decisions everything and anything about life and current affairs, lets talk
HFO3

Preppers! are they wise or are they fools?

Post by HFO3 »

Preppers, are the crazy or are they wise?

As with all things a person can get out of balance, I’ll use bodybuilding for example, or maybe I should say particualry with bodybuilding. The “fanatic” is always out of balance and that is an ingredient for a low quality lifestyle, leaving other important areas of life lacking in substance and quality. How do we as bodybuilders find a balance in life, be prepared, live healthy lifestyles and still follow the “bodybuilder lifestyle”

I think being a bodybuilder makes it easier, we are dedicated, disciplined people, we have extensive knowledge in areas many other people are generally lacking knowledge and understanding, we also understand a black market, we know how to find and use resources where many others are clueless and would get eaten for lunch if ever forced to get resourceful outside of running to the local supermarket.

I’m not writing a thesis here but I do think this topic could be fun and may just be relevant to todays climate. To answer my own question, I believe prepping is not only wise, I think one is foolish if you don't prepare at least a little, inclement weather, a fragile supply chain (which we now know we have), and an unprepared society is recipe for disaster, just look at what happened in the BS plandemic crisis, I need only say two words “toilet paper” and we need no further explanation, lol.

Do you guys "prep” for a crisis or emergency? without prying into your personal details to much, share some ideas how we as a family of bodybuilders can “prep” for a better life if the SHTF, again.