What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our progress?

General decisions everything and anything about life and current affairs, lets talk
Vision

What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our progress?

Post by Vision »

TOPIC: What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our BB'ing goals and other progresses?

The Question: Unconsciously we may not even realize it but sometimes we hinder our progress/goals unbeknownst to us
at times on the daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
What are some of the most common everyday things we (people) do, unconsciously,
that may hinder their BB'ing progress?
What could possibly be the worst everyday thing that one can do in which would hinder our progress?

No specific order, just a list of bad habits..

Most of these are a no-brainier, but a good refresher

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Macedog24

Re: What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our progress?

Post by Macedog24 »

personally, i think my worse habit it lack of sleep ! Recovery,down time!
I can do everything else right. But lack of quality sleep will hurt you everytime.
The Boss

Re: What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our progress?

Post by The Boss »

The Marijuana munchies
maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

Not being consistent with your macros during quarantine. It can be real easy to microwave something easy that is processed and not cook. Not drinking enough plain water all day, everyday. Hydration

Max
Vision

Post by Vision »

maxmuscle1 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:41 am Not being consistent with your macros during quarantine. It can be real easy to microwave something easy that is processed and not cook. Not drinking enough plain water all day, everyday. Hydration

Max
That is spot on.. Its so easy to fall out of our routines that we spend years working on, years worth of programming, and it take just a few weeks/months to loss everything that we've worked so hard to build..
STAY CONSISTENT!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

ckcrown84

Post by ckcrown84 »

Getting stoned and doing the munchies of the wrong things.
This sounds so 19 years old but true.

I smoke which is a bad habit and on occasion I cave to some outright gluttony

I also need to do slightly more cardio.
PSL Sponsored Athlete
Inbox is always open!
Check out our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/