ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TRAINING?

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
samgraves82

ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TRAINING?

Post by samgraves82 »

Ok, i wish he'd have at least mentioned the "granddaddy laws/principles" but maybe he will later. Anyways, I think this is going to be a great series. WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THE TRAINING PRINCIPLES AND DO YOU APPLY THEM? Chances are, you're not. Especially if your doing the bro split unless you're exercise selection is on point. Im not attacking the bro split or even saying it wont work, but why settle for less? Are you chasing the log book or even have a log book? Then how do you know you did more than last week or week before? Are you hitting everything directly at least 2x week? Meeehhh!! Really think about it, is specificity the only principle you're actually applying?
Let's keep up with this series of videos together, learn together, and get ALL DEM GAINZZZ together!!

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU TO ORDER/LIST
[email protected] FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597 ... ?ref=share
MONSTRO

Re: ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TRAINING?

Post by MONSTRO »

I always believe in heavy weight low reps, because is the only way i get a dense fuller muscle . Why go over 45minutes if cortisol is released ? its almost impossible to recover from a high intensity workout to the same muscle again this weak .

The best way i have to control my progress is take notes of my weights and reps and each week put more weight or increase reps ( this method help me alot to grow )

What is your best method of training?