Back in the gym!!

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
A.font817

Back in the gym!!

Post by A.font817 »

So who feels like they just got hit by a train after a few workouts now that most people have the gyms opened back up?? I was lucky enough to have a small private place to train but didn’t have everything I needed/wanted. Def felt amazing to get back in there today and hit chest hard!
Some of my buddies are really feeling the time off they had and are extremely sore thinking they can just jump right back in it!

Phill

Re: Back in the gym!!

Post by Phill »

fourth day today in the gym, chest too.
yes, I am devastated by these days in the gym.
home training was nothing in comparison.

I am in pain but happy to be back... even if I have to say that I don't like the absurd behavior that people have.
I refer to the fact of having to wear the mask, of having to clean and sanitize everything you touch, of not being able to even say "hello" because you are now afraid of other people.
I find all this really crazy. people got brainwashed
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Phill wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:30 am fourth day today in the gym, chest too.
yes, I am devastated by these days in the gym.
home training was nothing in comparison.

I am in pain but happy to be back... even if I have to say that I don't like the absurd behavior that people have.
I refer to the fact of having to wear the mask, of having to clean and sanitize everything you touch, of not being able to even say "hello" because you are now afraid of other people.
I find all this really crazy. people got brainwashed
I wear the mask in the gym the rip it off bro. I refuse to wear it while I’m working out. Nobody said anything to me. Few of my buddies are the same no mask and just doing their thing in there. Def feels good to be back tho
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Wear a mask during workout is insane and more dangerous than covid 19, imagine hardcore leg workout with 100lb over your height we cant breath.
In the restaurants you dont use the mask when you eat the same in the gym.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 pm Wear a mask during workout is insane and more dangerous than covid 19, imagine hardcore leg workout with 100lb over your height we cant breath.
In the restaurants you dont use the mask when you eat the same in the gym.
I refuse to wear the damn thing anywhere I go bro. If you don’t feel safe being out then stay home is my look on it.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Is insane for us bodybuilders heavy weight to wear mask , i hate to go supermarket buy food because i feel i cant bread .
Phill

Post by Phill »

for now I have only worn it for 10 minutes while I was at the hairdresser. or they didn't cut my hair. :evil:

never worn in any other situation. definitely not in the gym.
the guy from the gym asked me ... as a good boy I answered only "ok, don't worry" :lol: ... but then, I wore it ??
I don't think so ;)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Here in my island we have 0 cases of covid and is obligatory to use mask in supermarkets.