Best time to train? after first meal?

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
MONSTRO

Re: Best time to train? after first meal?

Post by MONSTRO »

Carbs intra workout is a must in offseason and even pre contest if the athlete is heavy class ( i love dextrose) i use the insulin with that intra right before workout .

Phill

Post by Phill »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:17 pm Carbs intra workout is a must in offseason and even pre contest if the athlete is heavy class ( i love dextrose) i use the insulin with that intra right before workout .
highly branched cyclodextrins (HBCD) for me...there is no comparison with dextrose
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Cyclo dextrin dont worth the money , carbs is carbs and dextrose is the more identical to your glucose . Milos Sarv have same opinion as me. Dont wast your money, use it the best way.
Phill

Post by Phill »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:24 pm Cyclo dextrin dont worth the money , carbs is carbs and dextrose is the more identical to your glucose . Milos Sarv have same opinion as me. Dont wast your money, use it the best way.
there are multiple types of carbohydrates and they are different from each other.

Monosaccharides
Disaccharides
oligosaccharides
Polysaccharides
Different digestion and absorption, different molecular weights....

Fibers are carbohydrates, polysaccharides such as glycogen, however our body is not able to use them for energy purposes.
therefore, "carbs is carbs" I do not find it very correct.

yes, I agree that the hbcd are currently expensive and that maybe it's not worth spending so much, but to say that they are the same as the vitargo ....

Anyway, personally I don't like using intraworkout.
in the mass phase I don't need it, I eat like a beast and I have energy to sell.

in the cut phase I don't like to take 50 grams of carbs during training because these carbs and their kcal weigh on the daily intake.
I prefer to keep carbohydrates for postworkout and to eat complex carbohydrates

during training I drink water with sometimes the addition of mineral salts.

Also, a lot of respect for Milos Sarcev, i like him, but he is not jesus christ, his word is as good as that of any other man.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Almost all my life because no money i use only water during but i always said to me i beggin workout full and hard and finish flat ans soft. And last to years i learn a tip from Milos Sarcev to use dextrose intra and i can say change my body and training completely . Same endurance from 1 set to last set and pump all workout , full and hard. and not using pre workout , only intra.

This change my workouts
Phill

Post by Phill »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 pm Almost all my life because no money i use only water during but i always said to me i beggin workout full and hard and finish flat ans soft. And last to years i learn a tip from Milos Sarcev to use dextrose intra and i can say change my body and training completely . Same endurance from 1 set to last set and pump all workout , full and hard. and not using pre workout , only intra.

This change my workouts
good thing to know.
nowadays the internet and forums are the salvation of many.

I think I still have an intraworkout jar somewhere, forgotten there since I don't know how long ... it's time to use it

Thanks bro
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes use it is like night and day results
Mirfch25

Post by Mirfch25 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:17 pm Carbs intra workout is a must in offseason and even pre contest if the athlete is heavy class ( i love dextrose) i use the insulin with that intra right before workout .
highly branched cyclodextrins (HBCD) for me...there is no comparison with dextrose