Do You Need A Training Partner?

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
Pushtoday

Do You Need A Training Partner?

Post by Pushtoday »

Do you need a training partner?
branchandjohnnie.jpg
I personally always train alone. My schedule varies and I train when life allows me to. Sometimes on the back porch in my home gym and sometimes at my local gym. However I KNOW that I am limited by not having a training partner. I can't push past failure, and I believe I'm leaving reps in the tank. Sure I can grab someone to spot me on occasion, but I've seen spotters do more harm than good and there isn't always a good option available. It would nice to train with someone who I can trust and has the same goals as I do. Someone to push me and protect me at the same time.
Recently I've watched several videos and read plenty of articles that reaffirm what I already know...I NEED a training partner.

Do you have a training partner who is reliable and you can trust? How did you find them and how long have been training together?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A.font817

Re: Do You Need A Training Partner?

Post by A.font817 »

Nobody ever lasts my man lol they will workout for maybe a month or 2 then slowly start to fall off or come late and I just keep going. I don’t wait or change my schedule for anyone lol
Phill

Post by Phill »

I'd like ... but .... where to find it?

In the gym you will tell me.
sure, thanks ... but the question still remains the same.

I have never found anyone who can even be an acceptable partner.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

One training partner is great if is stronger than you , never skip a workout, always do more reps to push you even harder, and mostly is a real bodybuilder , if not stay alone with your music . In 23 years in this only 2 reasonable partners ( never someone stronger or crazy then me)
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Can't find anyone that would wake up at the time needed or have the same amount of dedication.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

So keep it alone and you will improve as well. Partner only if is to help you improve , if not stay alone.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Nope, none for me.. only time is when Im doing a certain chest routine with DB's, but that is about it, partners slow me down!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes Vision , the partner always slow down workout and is almost impossible to keep under 1 hour , and mostly we only need partner with dumbells for chest and shoulders and for safe on squat nothing more . I always train alone at home and i always put alot hardcore intensity
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

I'll have been training 44 years this August. 42 will have been solo