Journey to 500+ Bench - Update

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
ckcrown84

Journey to 500+ Bench - Update

Post by ckcrown84 »

Hey everyone, wanted to provide a little update on how my journey to a 500+ bench is going. Well... pretty damn good!
Had a little supplement obstacle the other week where I was having some high blood pressure, so I cut all orals and removed the tren. Things are going much better now. Switched my cycle to Euro Pharmacies Masteron/Test and will layer in Dbol once I get back from vacation.

Training is going great on the EP Masteron and Test.

This week is my last workout before another Deload (Seems I have been deloading a lot lately!). Going to Mexico on the 9th and coming back the 13th. Cut my training cycle short by 1 week and will just use this trip as my deload time. Am therefor going to push it pretty heavy on Wednesday and try to get some overreaching in. When I come back next week we will ease back into a moderate pace
attach.JPG
So as you can see 7/4 workout (will actually be Wednesday) I will likely hit 455 again, maybe 460, then drop to 395 for my singles.
7/11 I will be on vacation
7/18 I will come back and maybe throw in a variation like a band or and rebuild. I am not sure what I will do, I may just build back off 455/460

Ultimately by 8/1 or 8/8 I want to see a convergence of my heavy 90% single and my working sets.
So cheers to 8/8 hitting 455/460 for 5x1

When i get back from Mexico I will be throwing in some Dbol, so that will give me a nice little boost.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PSL Sponsored Athlete
Inbox is always open!
Check out our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/