Let's get this off our chest, training chest!

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
Vision

Let's get this off our chest, training chest!

Post by Vision »

One of the most over trained areas on the body, and at times the most under trained. Chest just keeps getting a bad rep no matter, what, I just wanted too get that off my chest..

Let's talk about training chest from actual size and density, from upper, to lower and all over..

1) What is some of you best training protocols for chest, do you incorporate back of bi's with chest, or how do you train?
2) What type of sets and rep range or movements do you do? are you a cable/pulley guy?
3) How about frequency , how after, do you do heavy volume one day, and later that week work on blood pumps and rounding?
4) what is some do's and don'ts

Help us here, let's share some ideas and give me some tips myself of improvements..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Let's get this off our chest, training chest!

Post by MONSTRO »

Chest day is when gyms are full of clients , Monday chest day is like a memorial 25 May day.

We all love to train chest but almost nobody knows how to train to get full results.
Most peolple put heavy weight and only worried to push him as quick as possible, when most important is to fell and squezze the muscle.
One huge mistake is not focus on muscle and put the shouldres forward in exercises getting a huge frontal delt and a flat chest.
I have a great suggestion for you that have lack of chest muscle: beggins always with isolation movement like peck deck or crossover and squezze all reps , then go to presses
Focus on incline movements were almost all people lacks in development

My Chest now:
Peck Deck 3 sets of 6 to 10 reps
Incline bench press 5 sets of 5 reps
Flat press 3 sets of 6 to 10 reps
Cable crossover 3 sets of 10 reps
Dips 3 sets of 10 reps

I always believe if you push very hard every workout you should train each muscle only one time per week .

Training is catabolic, eat, sleep and cycles are all anabolic.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:33 pm Chest day is when gyms are full of clients , Monday chest day is like a memorial 25 May day.

We all love to train chest but almost nobody knows how to train to get full results.
Most peolple put heavy weight and only worried to push him as quick as possible, when most important is to fell and squezze the muscle.
One huge mistake is not focus on muscle and put the shouldres forward in exercises getting a huge frontal delt and a flat chest.
I have a great suggestion for you that have lack of chest muscle: beggins always with isolation movement like peck deck or crossover and squezze all reps , then go to presses
Focus on incline movements were almost all people lacks in development

My Chest now:
Peck Deck 3 sets of 6 to 10 reps
Incline bench press 5 sets of 5 reps
Flat press 3 sets of 6 to 10 reps
Cable crossover 3 sets of 10 reps
Dips 3 sets of 10 reps

I always believe if you push very hard every workout you should train each muscle only one time per week .

Training is catabolic, eat, sleep and cycles are all anabolic.
when you train chest, are you going to failure with each working set, and do you do drop sets?

how about stretching on off days, do you stretch on off days???
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Failure is always every set, drops just some times, and no stretching ever :roll:
Pushtoday

Post by Pushtoday »

When I train chest I do like Monstro does.

Pec Dec/Cable fly movement first to warm/activate the muscle and fill it with blood.
Then destroy/break down the muscle with a compound movement. Usually finishing it off with a rest pause or drop set.
Then I do at least 1 more/usually 2 more pressing movements followed by a another fly movement.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Perfect chiose my friend