Training hard - are you?

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
Mobster

Training hard - are you?

Post by Mobster »

So here's what I see. As often on the forums as in the actual local gym - Far too much attention on PEDs and to a lesser degree supps (and I say this as a user of both) and not nearly enough on, in essence, f**king yourself up.

If, as we often see in online logs, you're not listing the weights but are focused on sets and reps then it's highly probable you're not upping them. Which means you're not creating at least one reason to grow.

Another is just intensity.

Look around your gym at the biggest, strongest, leanest or most muscular. They MIGHT josh about with the gym owner or with buddies but once it's on it's ON! And they tend to lift more, talk less, cheat less and, more often that many would like, use the least PEDs. Our local pro comes in - gets it done - leaves. I've seen his cycles - they're moderate at best. He's very good at the angles and feeling a movement well.

MONSTER

Re: Training hard - are you?

Post by MONSTER »

We all know all beginners never came to you big guy ask your training , they always ask what are you taking and i got pissed because they think they will grow just taking gear and watching motivation videos .

Without training nothing happens!

No stimulation no grow simple as that , so if someone ask me what is most important i said all ( training , diet , rest, gear ) but without training nothing happens so training is 50% at least .

Intensity can be done many ways but im huge beliver of :

All sets to failure
reps from 5 to 10
12/16 sets big muscles
6/9 sets ( biceps and triceps )
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

MONSTER wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:58 pm We all know all beginners never came to you big guy ask your training , they always ask what are you taking and i got pissed because they think they will grow just taking gear and watching motivation videos .

No stimulation no grow simple as that , so if someone ask me what is most important i said all ( training , diet , rest, gear ) but without training nothing happens so training is 50% at least .

All sets to failure
reps from 5 to 10
12/16 sets big muscles
Too true. They ignore my 45 f'kin years under the iron (I ought to be bloody strong after all this time). Even members on Evo think I'm on when I post a big lift and, as you know, I'm off more than on. Both of us have been doing this multiple times per week for FKIN YEARS. I'd be massively pissed if after 45 fkin years I wasn't big and strong. Like WTF.

And I've seen your pics BEFORE you took drugs. You was already ahead of 90% plus of gym users. I literally had records etc to my name BEFORE using a single PED.
MONSTER

Post by MONSTER »

Mobster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:23 pm
MONSTER wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:58 pm We all know all beginners never came to you big guy ask your training , they always ask what are you taking and i got pissed because they think they will grow just taking gear and watching motivation videos .

All sets to failure
reps from 5 to 10
12/16 sets big muscles
Too true. They ignore my 45 f'kin years under the iron (I ought to be bloody strong after all this time). Even members on Evo think I'm on when I post a big lift and, as you know, I'm off more than on. Both of us have been doing this multiple times per week for FKIN YEARS. I'd be massively pissed if after 45 fkin years I wasn't big and strong. Like WTF.

And I've seen your pics BEFORE you took drugs. You was already ahead of 90% plus of gym users. I literally had records etc to my name BEFORE using a single PED.
See here 100% natural
MONSTER

Post by MONSTER »

Here 100% natural and eating my mopthers food
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

MONSTER wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:33 pm Image

Here 100% natural and eating my mopthers food
Those are the photos!