Training when you can go to the gym.

Questions & suggestions,routines,videos,trainers,and other information about training
Macedog24

Training when you can go to the gym.

Post by Macedog24 »

Ive learned in the past there are many options when you cannot get into a gym.
I know we have a global crisis. I know gyms have been shut down do to the corona virus..
So im gonna try and lead by example.
Currently on 200mg test e (EURO-PHARMACIES) a week.(TRT)
Gonna throw in some rad140 and gw.
Write now im looking at an 8 week cycle.
Kinda wanna start off low and go from here. See how my shoulder feels.
Ive been trying to get in about 4-5miles a day. Except when im off of work.
Im working 12hrs a day, and swing shifts. This week im on 7p-7a. Come monday i will double back and work 3-11 then tuesday 7a-7p for the week.
Gonna do body weight and bands style workouts.
I will combine Supersets and ton of volume to get the blood pumping create a nice pump and work til fatigue. Update as often as i can. Ding... Ding... Let the fun begin.

GG-Boy

Re: Training when you can go to the gym.

Post by GG-Boy »

Nice plan Mace - im using 250 iu HCG two time per week for example Tuesday - Friday -for first 10 weeks of TRT - stabilizes me very well
Vision

Post by Vision »

GG-Boy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 am Nice plan Mace - im using 250 iu HCG two time per week for example Tuesday - Friday -for first 10 weeks of TRT - stabilizes me very well
How do you feel using it 2 x a week? Helps with libido huh? I plan on starting mine soon..
What brand lab are you using???
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

GG-Boy

Post by GG-Boy »

Vision wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:19 am
GG-Boy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 am Nice plan Mace - im using 250 iu HCG two time per week for example Tuesday - Friday -for first 10 weeks of TRT - stabilizes me very well
How do you feel using it 2 x a week? Helps with libido huh? I plan on starting mine soon..
What brand lab are you using???
Not only for libido but libido is most important here :) - HCG will increase and stabilize free testosterone- better regeneration, libido, more power - hypophysis is blocled after long testosterone use so this is very good move to TRT give you really nice fresh

GG