Low vs high TRT dose

Topics & Discussions on treatments and protocols as well as TRT news and studies
Marco

Low vs high TRT dose

Post by Marco »

I'm new here but I'm reading and trying to learn about trt. I wondering, do You guys agree that starting trt should be on lowest dose possible?
I read that for the first 6-8 weeks You are feeling great and energized and the plateauing. It happens becasue after couple of weeks on trt, when Your hormones are optimized to a certain level, You will get your "new normal" level of testosterone.
But what if dose will be to high on the beginning, and new level of testosterone in my body will be to high? What should be done? Does low trt dose is to protect and saver to my body to lower any side effects?

Dustin

Re: Low vs high TRT dose

Post by Dustin »

I think the best You can do is blood test for the begining. It's gonna be a source of knowledge about Your health. Of course if You need TRT is better way to start with low dose and after couple of weeks make another boold test, to see how Your body react for trt. You don't wanna go to high because for example it can get to aromatase area when testosterone can be converted to estrogen. Also I prefer lower dosage but more frequantly, bacause I have tendency to aromatase and I wanna avoid this estrogen spikes between injections.
There is a lot of markers that You need to monitoring like hematocrit, blood pressure, mood physiclly and mentaly, any skin diseases. Start with blood trest to see what is natural level, and then You can looking forward.
X-Steroids

Post by X-Steroids »

Marco wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:17 pm I'm new here but I'm reading and trying to learn about trt. I wondering, do You guys agree that starting trt should be on lowest dose possible?
I read that for the first 6-8 weeks You are feeling great and energized and the plateauing. It happens becasue after couple of weeks on trt, when Your hormones are optimized to a certain level, You will get your "new normal" level of testosterone.
But what if dose will be to high on the beginning, and new level of testosterone in my body will be to high? What should be done? Does low trt dose is to protect and saver to my body to lower any side effects?
Hi
It is the best way , i mean starting TRT for low dosage , why? less symptoms and estradiol kicks - base dosage is around 120-150mg per week -, after 2-3 weeks used, good way is making bloods -2-3 day after injection - than you will get corretc test level, after that you can check if your dosage is ok - remember good TRT test level is 700-800 ng
PS to low your estradiol symtoms try to do injection 3 times per week

XS
X-Steroids Regards
Marco

Post by Marco »

Hi, Thank You guys for reply :ymhug:

Is it possible situation when dose is low, test after will be in lower range, but estradiol gonna be high? and then I should consider any blocker?
X-Steroids

Post by X-Steroids »

Marco wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:18 pm Hi, Thank You guys for reply :ymhug:

Is it possible situation when dose is low, test after will be in lower range, but estradiol gonna be high? and then I should consider any blocker?
All depend for Estradiol level and individual body reaction , blockers on TRT is a not a good idea , crashed estradiol is wortest than higer
get back with E level when you starting TRT : )
good luck
XS
X-Steroids Regards