TRT after cycle

Topics & Discussions on treatments and protocols as well as TRT news and studies
chad69dart

TRT after cycle

Post by chad69dart »

Hi guys just finishing up my first cycle ever and I am pretty stoked.
I kind missed the boat on the beginner cycle of 500 mg of test and kind of went straight into a multi level cycle that i scored from a trainer but because of the covid I wasn't able to follow up with him and after dropping so much money on gear I went for it.

The cycle has been as follows.
BY OPENING THIS EMAIL AND CONTINUING TO READ THE INFORMATION THEREIN YOU ACCEPT THE DISCLAIMER BELOW. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND WILL NOT USE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL FOR ANY REASON OTHER THEN FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT.

phase cycling cycle for adding lean muscle and losing body fat over 3 phases
AAS
Weeks 1-5
Test 250mg week
EQ 250mg week

Ancillary
10mg Nolvadex per day (on hand taken only if needed)

Growth factors or fat burners
T3 (Cytomel) – 25mcg per day

Weeks 6-10
Test 250mg week
EQ 250mg week
Winstrol 30mg per day

Ancillary
Arimistane 2 tab per day

Clenbuterol 40mcg per day

Weeks 11-15
Test 250mg week
EQ 250mg week
Masteron 300mg week

Ancillary

Mk677 - 25mg per night

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL OR FITNESS ADVICE. THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE IMPLEMENTING ANY PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS AND PLEASE DO SO ONLY UNDER THIER PRESCRIBING/PRESCRIPTION AND UNDER THIER CARE AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS.

Im starting week 11 and adding in the Materon but still haven't added the clen and I havent scored any Mk677 yet.

I have scored two vials of Tes C from PSL to carry on my TRT after cycle but dont have much of a clue as how to proceed. Dosage or any additions. I was thinking about throwing in a little deca to help with joint pain but Im a little concerned about Deca Dick.
Also I am not to sure how i should continue in the use of AAS? How long should I follow a TRT protocol before I blast again? What should i consider as a second cycle? What is the best and most confidential and cost effective way of having blood work done? Should I be using estrogen blockers?
I have the Novadex in hand but haven't used any. I did finish off a 30 day bottle of Arimistane.

Im kind of leaning forward in the foxhole as this cycle spins down and want to make sure I get my order in advance so I am ready and have a plan.

Im still holding about 22% body fat down from 28% at the start and my goal is to be around 12% and be able to sustain it. I dont need to be a monster at 55 years old but a nice balanced physique is my goal. Current measurements are 21" biceps , 57" chest, 38" waist, 30" quads.

I train hard 6 days a week Mon - Sat and end every workout with 30 min of Cardio keeping my heart rate at about 110 BPM mostly on stationary bike or elliptical. Current 3 rep max on the bench is 345, I avoid squats because of bad knees but 20 plates on the leg press and 16 on the Vsquat are my norms for heavy leg days.

Diet has been pretty strict mostly salads, tuna, eggs, and chicken on average about 1800 calories a day. I haven't had a piece of bread, or processed sugar in several years. My only guilty pleasure is on Sunday morning i do get a big bowl of cheese grits. LOL

Since I have started my first cycle strength is up some and body fat is finally coming down.

Hope you guys can keep me on the straight an narrow path to reach my goals.

Thanks for any help you can offer and thanks for letting me be part of the community.

Peace
Chad

chad69dart

Re: TRT after cycle

Post by chad69dart »

Going to bump this to see if I can get a response from anyone. Coming down to the time to place an order with PSL and I need some guidance.
Phill

Post by Phill »

chad69dart wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:02 pm Going to bump this to see if I can get a response from anyone. Coming down to the time to place an order with PSL and I need some guidance.

sorry so much brother, I had missed this thread.
Even your age escapes me.

Anyway, after a cycle you either do a complete pct and try to restart your htpa axis (which is not easy, long and "painful"), or you decide to do a trt or something similar.

I say something similar because a real trt is a testosterone replacement so no more than 100 mg per week.

100-200 mg per week of testosterone alone is what is prescribed most of the time.

That said, no one forbids us to cheat a little bit and crank up the dose a bit or put something else like proviron and/or masteron into the mix.

the latter would be my choice and the best on a physical and mental level.
However, you must understand that from now on, you will never be able to do without exogenous testosterone because the endogenous one will no longer be produced.

interesting readings:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=677&p=3452&hilit=old+lion#p3452
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=491
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83

While blasting on testosterone only, you have time to plan your next cycle (perhaps by opening another dedicated thread on the right section).

sorry again for the late reply, let's start from here and go on with this discussion.
chad69dart

Post by chad69dart »

Thanks brother and I will happily start a thread in the proper forum. Where's the best place for me to post at?
Phill

Post by Phill »

chad69dart wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:43 am Thanks brother and I will happily start a thread in the proper forum. Where's the best place for me to post at?
Depends, this is the right section to talk about trt.

To plan cycle or ask for information I would say
Anabolic Steroid chatter-box
viewforum.php?f=4

while if you want to track your personal log and keep us updated during the cycle (it would be very appreciated) you can do it here
Product logs and reviews by members
viewforum.php?f=11
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

So phill gave you some pretty good info there bro. The only think I say that worries me alittle was the aromasin being taken at 2 tabs per day? I take 10mg every other day and it works great. I would maybe do something like that but only if needed. As far as continuing your trt just as Phil said I’d run 200mg for a min of 8 weeks before another blast. The rest of your cycle looks good. The mk677 would be good to run during your trt dose.
chad69dart

Post by chad69dart »

Thanks so much guys for the input. I think I will take both of y'all's advice and run the old lion trt with the masteron and proviron for 8 weeks and then do another blast. I am really happy with the results so far and hopefully I can continue to see results.
Thabks again guys. I really appreciate it.
Phill

Post by Phill »

chad69dart wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:06 am Thanks so much guys for the input. I think I will take both of y'all's advice and run the old lion trt with the masteron and proviron for 8 weeks and then do another blast. I am really happy with the results so far and hopefully I can continue to see results.
Thabks again guys. I really appreciate it.
good choice, if you can also effort some hgh, it becomes perfect.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

25mcg t3 will do very little also combo t3/t4 is best 100-200mcg t3 400mcg t4 as 2/1 ratio

Clen all the way through