What the best testosterone for TRT ?

Topics & Discussions on treatments and protocols as well as TRT news and studies
Maniii

What the best testosterone for TRT ?

Post by Maniii »

Hi - fats question : ) what is the best testosterone for TRT after long bulk? - TRT for 16-20 ? need to make little brake after cycle all is closed for Covid 19 problems : (
Thanks

pokeyrider1

Re: What the best testosterone for TRT ?

Post by pokeyrider1 »

What's nice about the different esters in test is they keep your body guessing and fresh. You always want to not use whatever yest you where using for you cycling. You want your body to respond to a new Easter. Your body will respond better if you do this. Some people will respond and say they stay on the same ester year after year and that's fine if thats what you want. Everyone responds differently to different esters. My body my not like cyp and yours maynot like sus. I would say keep it switched up. I have a friend that is on trt cyp and he uses propaniate for his blast. I personally like enthanate as my cruise. What doses are you looking to run for cruise? What dose did you run with your blast cycle.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

There is no best per say. It’s all about stability of bloods. I see a lot of dr that prescribe cyp for trt. I personally cruise on cyp and blast with sust,iso or even sometimes cyp still. For me I use 1cc a week when on cruise. Test undeconate would also be a good trt option as it’s such a long lasting ester. 1 pin every 2 weeks works just fine.
Maniii

Post by Maniii »

Thanks Guys
Im thinking about test undeconate 250 mg per every 10 days - i dont know how long because all depend for Covid situation - do you think 10 days is a good option ?
Yankindeez

Post by Yankindeez »

Maniii wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:33 pm Thanks Guys
Im thinking about test undeconate 250 mg per every 10 days - i dont know how long because all depend for Covid situation - do you think 10 days is a good option ?
No I would advise against every 10 days. It honestly doesn't matter what Ester you use (as recommended use a different Ester than your blast) because the more frequent injections the better. But some people respond and feel much better on different esters, it all depends on your genetics, so you could also rotate esters and see what you feel best on. Regardless of the Ester, I would recommend at least 2 injections per week, totalling around 200-250mg. Most common esters for trt would be cyp, enth, or SUS. Once every 10 days will cause more conversion to estradiol and Instable levels. If you're on a TRT dose there is absolutely no reason to use an AI, just do more frequent pins. If you're afraid of needles, use an insulin syringe, you could also try injecting Subq which is easier.
Maniii

Post by Maniii »

Sounds fair : ) thanks Bro
Loganx50

Post by Loganx50 »

There definitely is no best ester but the elimination half life of Test undecanoate is about 20 days so you could probably get away with doing a shot every 10 days. Something like a Test Cyp or Enanthate would be 2x's a week due to the half life being anywhere from 7 to 10 days. Also are you doing anything else like HCG?
Loganx50

Post by Loganx50 »

Yankindeez wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:15 pm
If you're on a TRT dose there is absolutely no reason to use an AI, just do more frequent pins. If you're afraid of needles, use an insulin syringe, you could also try injecting Subq which is easier.
I have to disagree with you on the no need for AI while on TRT dosages. When I started being prescribed TRT I was for about 3 months when I started exhibiting signs of gyno. Now I was only doing 190 Mgs/wk doing shots 2x's a week when that happened. I may be the exception and I am not saying everyone needs AI's but the frequent injections is definitely not a cure all. I really wish I didn't need them it really sucked trying to get my Estrogen in the right range :)