Why even use a TRT Clinic?

Topics & Discussions on treatments and protocols as well as TRT news and studies
Yankindeez

Why even use a TRT Clinic?

Post by Yankindeez »

Hey guys, I myself have been using a TRT Clinic but honestly after discovering the world of gear, I don't see a reason to continue to pay a clinic. Even if I wanted to stick to a healthy TRT dose, why not just order it myself doing the same prescribed dosages and getting my own blood work and adjusting as needed? Can somebody tell me why people would pay an extra $250 a month if they can do it themself?

cdubw44

Re: Why even use a TRT Clinic?

Post by cdubw44 »

They cant cause clinics are dumb.
GG-Boy

Post by GG-Boy »

cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 1:07 am They cant cause clinics are dumb.
Or yes they are :) for 250 $ i can get 5 vials Testosterone enanthate EP for 50 weeks of TRT :lol:
samgraves82

Post by samgraves82 »

I pay $160/mo for test/deca. Its worth the price to make myself legal. What if somebody has beef at work? End up in a court case? Divorce, child custody/child support etc. I could drop the deca amd be closer to $120 even. Small price ro pay for the security imo
UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU TO ORDER/LIST
[email protected] FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597 ... ?ref=share
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Like samgreaves said, TRT clinics certainly can be advantageous in specific situations, but without insurance are very expensive.
Loganx50

Post by Loganx50 »

samgraves82 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:22 pm I pay $160/mo for test/deca. Its worth the price to make myself legal. What if somebody has beef at work? End up in a court case? Divorce, child custody/child support etc. I could drop the deca amd be closer to $120 even. Small price ro pay for the security imo
100% agree! I have a script so I can travel with everything plus with my insurance I can get a bottle of Test for about $20. Don't get me wrong always good to have a back up and the ability to find different things outside of test but going to my doc is small price to pay for peace of mind
mindtricks

Post by mindtricks »

It certainly sounds like there may be advantages to therapy. Do they prescribe only a certain amount tho? Idk if i could only do 250 ml a week if thats what they even do, and if they saw higher levels would there be removal? :)
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Yankindeez wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:11 pm Hey guys, I myself have been using a TRT Clinic but honestly after discovering the world of gear, I don't see a reason to continue to pay a clinic. Even if I wanted to stick to a healthy TRT dose, why not just order it myself doing the same prescribed dosages and getting my own blood work and adjusting as needed? Can somebody tell me why people would pay an extra $250 a month if they can do it themself?
Because it's good to have some legally prescribed Testosterone on hand in case you need to travel, or like Sam said if someone decides to fuck with you about it you are safe and secure with a legal script. I use PSL gear for my TRT but I also have some prescribed gear from a clinic that I keep on hand for things like this. I can call and get a refill anytime I want and it's over-nighted to me.
mindtricks wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:28 pm It certainly sounds like there may be advantages to therapy. Do they prescribe only a certain amount tho? Idk if i could only do 250 ml a week if thats what they even do, and if they saw higher levels would there be removal? :)
If you go through an actual doctor and not a TRT clinic you will likely get prescribed a lower dose. Usually less than 200 mg per week but it's all based on blood work and where they want your numbers at. Most TRT clinics are looking to optimize your levels so they will prescribe 200 mg or higher sometimes. Not sure if it was an accident but one time my prescription Testosterone said on the label to take 2 mL per week. That would be 400 mg per week....that's a cycle lol.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Yankindeez wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:11 pm Hey guys, I myself have been using a TRT Clinic but honestly after discovering the world of gear, I don't see a reason to continue to pay a clinic. Even if I wanted to stick to a healthy TRT dose, why not just order it myself doing the same prescribed dosages and getting my own blood work and adjusting as needed? Can somebody tell me why people would pay an extra $250 a month if they can do it themself?
If you are going to a clinic, you can now just go to your GP and get a script for even cheaper. Your GP will see that you have been on TRT and medically speaking he should honor the treatment if its within he basic understanding, and writing a script for test is NOT hard. My GP is not the brightest man and he writes me a script, on 200mg test cyp and I pay 3$ a month with insurance. Far as the rest of my compounds, I still blast with test and other AAS from PSL, but just having a fall back on my script is great.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Yankindeez

Post by Yankindeez »

Vision wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:45 am
If you are going to a clinic, you can now just go to your GP and get a script for even cheaper. Your GP will see that you have been on TRT and medically speaking he should honor the treatment if its within he basic understanding, and writing a script for test is NOT hard. My GP is not the brightest man and he writes me a script, on 200mg test cyp and I pay 3$ a month with insurance. Far as the rest of my compounds, I still blast with test and other AAS from PSL, but just having a fall back on my script is great.
Good call! What is GP? General Practitioner?