TPP

OTG85

TPP

Post by OTG85 »

I love testosterone propionate but hate the EOD/ED injections. It seems I’m constantly missing a day here and there always. With Phenylpropionate you won’t have to rely on every day or even every other day injections. With the longer ester you can now inject every third to fifth day if wanted. I’d still recommend at least every third day for optimal testosterone levels.

Testosterone PhenylPropionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone PhenylPropionate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage: 50-200mg/day
Active time:3-5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

Reasons for developing Test Phenyl Propionate

The availability of a perfect testosterone to use with Testosterone Phenyl Propionate was always an issue. We needed was a testosterone you can draw in the same syringe as NPP. That would release exactly like NPP. This was the biggest reason Testosterone Phenyl Propionate’s (TPP) development . TPP is slightly longer than Test Propionate but shorter than Testosterone Cypionate. TPP has the same ester as NPP and will elevate blood serum levels at exactly the same time.

It leaves the athlete to decide what his stack is to be. More androgenic or more anabolic. By mixing more test than Deca you will have all the strength and size gains and joint protection from the Deca. If you want a smaller androgenic effect, to keep the sex drive up, increases the deca ratio and decrease the testosterone. You can play with the mix until it suits you best. Having the the best of both worlds from the two compounds. Even if release time is the same but are totally opposite in anabolic and androgenic effects.

Both these products are relatively cheap and a perfect combo. It gives you (the athlete) the opportunity to mix according to your needs. You can have size and strength or hard and lean depending on your ratio mixed. You can adjust your combo as you go along for precise results and it can be done in one single syringe.