Trest is on sale (Neighborhood shipping)

OTG85

Trest is on sale (Neighborhood shipping)

Post by OTG85 »

Don’t miss your opportunity to get this product in your hands lighting fast. On paper, MENT looks like an amazing synthetic androgen that is highly anabolic, slightly androgenic while still able to maintain an elevated sex drive despite being a 19-nortestosterone derivative. I don't think it is "10X more hypertrophic than testosterone,"

After four weeks of MENT acetate, taking 50mg EOD, you can expect to see a very elevated sex drive, This is typically unusual for many taking 19-nortestosterone compounds, suggesting that MENT does not bind to SHBG.

Appetite should be extremely elevated, and you should see a slight increase in gym strength. 1.25mg of letrozole EOD will combat the conversion to 7a-methyl estradiol, so bloating is minimal.

This appears to be a decent compound for people looking to add good size, while easily combating side effects, as it is safer on your lipids than most other compounds, especially orals.

A PCT will be absolutely mandatory (unless you are on TRT), as this compound was made to heavily suppress LH/FSH. As far as stacking goes, I would pretty much say you can stack this with anything, depending on your goals. I would start at 50mg EOD, with some people going up to 100mg EOD. I can only imagine the gains on 300-400mg/week

Mobster

Re: Trest is on sale (Neighborhood shipping)

Post by Mobster »

Check this out!