Eat during night for bulking?

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
MONSTRO

Eat during night for bulking?

Post by MONSTRO »

In the past we see alot bodybuilders to get huge eating in middle of the night to achieve macros, like Jay Cutler.
Is this a good think to do wake up to pee and eat one more meal? Some times is hard to achieve macros during day sould i eat another meal when i wake up to pee? or is not good for digestion or make me more fat?

Pushtoday

Re: Eat during night for bulking?

Post by Pushtoday »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:46 pm In the past we see alot bodybuilders to get huge eating in middle of the night to achieve macros, like Jay Cutler.
Is this a good think to do wake up to pee and eat one more meal? Some times is hard to achieve macros during day sould i eat another meal when i wake up to pee? or is not good for digestion or make me more fat?
I could see maybe having a quick shake in the night (maybe protein and some oat powder?). But getting up, choking down a meal and then going back to sleep would be rough for me.
Ultimately though it would be added calories. So I say if you need to, then go for it. How do you think it would effect your first meal when you wake up for the day?
MONSTRO

Re: Eat during night for bulking?

Post by MONSTRO »

We are bodybuilders , we dont eat with pleasure or hunger, we eat go grow. We always have cooked meals on container ready to put microwaves and eat, so you dont need to cook during night .

I dont ask if is hard to eat during night because we need to do what it takes to improve, im asking if is a good solution to grow? because if i lose weight during night is because my metabolism is to quick even on rest?