Go to toillet after every meal

Nutrition questions, info, meal propping and recipes
MONSTRO

Go to toillet after every meal

Post by MONSTRO »

I dont know if is good or bad but now on bulking almost after every meal i go to toilette . Im using probiotics to . I think if i go to many times toillet i will not grow as needed . I almost dont use fiber , cream of rice, rice, smashed potato , dextrose and fruits ( the only source of fibers )

Macedog24

Re: Go to toillet after every meal

Post by Macedog24 »

Check the probiotics. This could be the cause.
I have a pro/prebiotics and it has different fiber sources in it. Definitely keeps the bowels moving with waste. Which is a good thing. Sound like your body isn't absorbing the foods or breaking it down fast enough.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

i use some fruit in my diet , could be the fiber from fruit to? i go to toillet but alot of times but always small quantities
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

The last few weeks I've really added more greens consistently on a daily basis. And what a huge difference in my bathroom habits. I probable go 2-3 times a day.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

So is good to go more times? is healthier ? i think we should go one time or 2 maximum ?
Vision

Post by Vision »

great topic.. Going more is GOOD. the pre and pros are helping. One of the best things about going more is the fact that it's not slowing down the process and sitting there getting absorbed. Sometimes we feel even worst when we don't go with a good regularity, all that waste just sitting there, no good..

Your body ultimately takes out what it needs and there after is done with it, getting rid of it asap, making room for NEW and more fresh nutrients and just keeps cycling.. This is very healthy..

However, if you find that it's becoming problematic and pre-existed that could be a sign of some underlining health issues.
If your stool is regular and appears healthy, than your healthy..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 pm So is good to go more times? is healthier ? i think we should go one time or 2 maximum ?
Its about timing.. its not uncommon to go often, because we're not eating like normal people do, so when we read info about what is a good and healthy regulated digestive system, your reading info based off of a generalized opinion on regular people with normal diets, or diets that are considered to be the gold standard within the FDA's guidelines and patterns.
we are NOT normal people.

For myself, in the AM soon after waking up is "normal", just around noon after breakfast/mid snack and lunch is an other, and depending on my diet, it's not out of the ordinary to go again later. If I miss any of these back to back, my diet is off and something isn't right. If I add or subtract anything it could increase. When I consume straight black coffee (1 cup) upon waking up, I'm good to go for a while..

Monstro, if you're going after each meal and its not chummy and messy, you're good..

When I add drol, for the first couple of days or even weeks, I get more mucus and it's random.. Only happens with drol.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

Macedog24 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm The last few weeks I've really added more greens consistently on a daily basis. And what a huge difference in my bathroom habits. I probable go 2-3 times a day.
im right there, 2-3 is about normal.. long as everything is somewhat hardy and not looses and messy , I have no worries.
this is how I know supps or certain drugs, oil's of orals are messing with me, if I have an increase or decrease and the matter changes and doesn't correct itself with balancing out..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes like you i go first in morning , after breakfast mostly if i use cofee ( but nor using for my health ), and during day 1 or 2 more times .
I always regular since child .
Now im happy is healthier and not bad
Mucus some times , maybe anadrol yes

We have to understand we are not normal , but my concern is if i dont absorve all the food going 4 times per day toilet