Parabolan and Test ISO

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
A.font817

Re: Parabolan and Test ISO

Post by A.font817 »

HFO3 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:39 pm
A.font817 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:25 pm I love test iso! How do you feel about test phenylpropionate? Ever run it? I really enjoyed it when I used it for 12 weeks.

ISO and TPP have been two favorites of mine for several years. Ive used both in every way imaginable, I use various dosages, EOD or 2 times a week, I also liked using it every 5 days. TPP was great for timing the release with NPP, the results were phenomenal, combining them kept my body at peak levels of both hormones being released, so it was a "pedal to the metal" feeling every day, as soon as they both peaked I was taking another shot. I give Phenyl Prop a 10 on a scale of 1-10
I feel like people get to caught up with cyp E and sust and don’t take advantage of the lesser known esters of test out there!

Phill

Post by Phill »

Andynu123 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:35 pm I usually run Test E! What is the difference between that and Test ISO

the main difference are:

Formula
estosterone Isocaproate: C25-H38-O3
Testosterone Enanthate: C26-H40-O3

so iso has one less carbon atom.
this impacts the weight of the ester and the half-life of the product

Estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg

Active half-life
Isocaproate: 9 days 
Enanthate: 10.5 days
PharmaMen

Post by PharmaMen »

A.font817 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:47 pm
HFO3 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:39 pm
A.font817 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:25 pm I love test iso! How do you feel about test phenylpropionate? Ever run it? I really enjoyed it when I used it for 12 weeks.

ISO and TPP have been two favorites of mine for several years. Ive used both in every way imaginable, I use various dosages, EOD or 2 times a week, I also liked using it every 5 days. TPP was great for timing the release with NPP, the results were phenomenal, combining them kept my body at peak levels of both hormones being released, so it was a "pedal to the metal" feeling every day, as soon as they both peaked I was taking another shot. I give Phenyl Prop a 10 on a scale of 1-10
I feel like people get to caught up with cyp E and sust and don’t take advantage of the lesser known esters of test out there!
Because they are more common in the medical field, bro.
Longer half-lives, more stable levels, less frequent injections...

Short esters are for aesthetic purposes only, not widely used in the medical bro
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Oh no I get it my man I’m just saying sometimes you have to take a step outside the box!
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I am currently using TPP 225mgs a week and ISO 300mgs a week... I love this combination I addded in the EP var 30mgs a day and HGH 3ius a day... This is a great feel good blast, being its all low dose AAS and hgh its not hard on the body at all. I'm adding some soild strength and size coming out of the COvid rut I was in :)