PSL G-Tropin Log

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
God

PSL G-Tropin Log

Post by God »

PSL has sent over some G-Tropin, and I'm happy to do a log. First, here is a photo of the packaging with an individual 10iu vial. The box itself has a total of 100iu
Untitled.jpg
I went ahead and got my sterile needles and alcohol wipes and put 1ml of bacteriostatic water in with the HGH
Untitled2.jpg
Immediately when I stuck the needle in, the bottle sucked in all of the water from the syringe, from what I've read this is usually a great sign that you're dealing with legit, quality product because of the vacuum seal. Here is a photo of the reconstituted HGH
Untitled3.jpg
Seems like a high quality product. I injected my first 2iu today, and I'll log progress here. I might use privatemdlabs to do a blood t

I did my first 2iu injection today. I'll log progress here, and I'll probably go do a HGH blood test from privatemdlabs one day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

God

Re: PSL G-Tropin Log

Post by God »

So after pinning for just a few days, the biggest immediate effect that I've seen is on sleep. The moment that I put my head on that pillow, I'm completely out and I wake up from extremely deep sleep.

Haven't been on it long enough to notice much else yet, but thought I'd share that
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Keep us posted. Like to hear more
AZChillin’

Post by AZChillin’ »

Same here! Keep us posted.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

God wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:56 am PSL has sent over some G-Tropin, and I'm happy to do a log. First, here is a photo of the packaging with an individual 10iu vial. The box itself has a total of 100iu
Untitled.jpg

I went ahead and got my sterile needles and alcohol wipes and put 1ml of bacteriostatic water in with the HGH
Untitled2.jpg

Immediately when I stuck the needle in, the bottle sucked in all of the water from the syringe, from what I've read this is usually a great sign that you're dealing with legit, quality product because of the vacuum seal. Here is a photo of the reconstituted HGH
Untitled3.jpg

Seems like a high quality product. I injected my first 2iu today, and I'll log progress here. I might use privatemdlabs to do a blood t

I did my first 2iu injection today. I'll log progress here, and I'll probably go do a HGH blood test from privatemdlabs one day.
Right on bro thanks for taking the time to log our G-Tropin. It's great stuff as you'll see.

A little tip...
I'm sure you know the protocol for getting blood work on HGH (pin 10 iu, get bloods 3-3.5 hours later etc.)......However when you get blood work try to pin that day in a spot that is rarely pinned and has the least amount of body fat. When pinning normally you can just pin any spot really, fatty or lean as the rate of release doesn't really matter much. But when you test your HGH you want to pin IM to make sure the HGH enters the blood stream rapidly as a delay in absorption could skew the results. When I test my HGH I always pin my bicep. I hardly ever pin my biceps so there's no scar tissue to delay absorption, and there's little to no fat either so I can get a half inch slin pin right into the muscle no problem. You wouldn't think it would make a difference but it can make a HUGE difference.

I remember a few years ago or more, PSL was testing some generic gray tops to be sold on their website. Prior to releasing there is obviously a lot of testing involved. Lab testing, human testing etc. Well I was selected to do a pre-release trial and blood test for the gray tops. I was sent 100 iu kit. My first test I pinned my delts and got bloods taken 3 hours later. Mind you, delts are my heaviest pinned muscle and there's A LOT of scar tissue. The tests came back a few days later at like 5.2. You want to see at the bare minimum 10-15+. Some even test in the 30's. Needless to say I went back to PSL and told them we cannot release this product. They asked me to try one more time and try a different pinning spot that I don't use often. Well I did and my tests came back at like 25. Both tests were from the same kit. Just goes to show how a small variable can greatly affect results.
God

Post by God »

@Jozifp103, thanks for the advice. Yeah I only pin subq right now in the stomach fat. It makes sense for me to just pin in the tricep or bicep for the test. I think either should work since both have essentially no fat above them and haven't had an IM injection ever.
God

Post by God »

It looks like the extreme sleepiness has went away (thank goodness). I was about to switch to night time injections based on some advice, but now I'm back to (higher than before) energy levels, so this is great.

Waiting patiently on some of the other positive effects, but I know HGH is long game, so I'll be patient, haha
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

How is the g tropin I wanted to try I usually use spectrum or zphc but gets pricey can I have some info about g tropin and euro tropin pls
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

God wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:41 am It looks like the extreme sleepiness has went away (thank goodness). I was about to switch to night time injections based on some advice, but now I'm back to (higher than before) energy levels, so this is great.

Waiting patiently on some of the other positive effects, but I know HGH is long game, so I'll be patient, haha
Bro, how's this going? Did you ever get blood work?
Sasymore

Post by Sasymore »

Hi,
I’m am new here and to G-Tropin. I’m looking for advise and directions on how to use it. I got the have exactly what you show in your picture.
I am 53 yr old female, 5’5 and weigh 160. I exercise daily.
Tell me if you could starting from why add water?
Respectfully new to this