Uncle Z

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
rock3000x

Uncle Z

Post by rock3000x »

I recently went on UncleZ's site and I had seen it out there on the boards for years. The other two guys seem to be a little iffy right now so I'm gonna pull the trigger with our uncle. He also said that I could get a 5% discount for mentioning him on this board. This guy has been around for over 10 years (I think I read 14 years on another forum) so I'm very confident UncleZ will do what he says he'll do. Glad to be on this board.

GG-Boy

Re: Uncle Z

Post by GG-Boy »

Yes he is : ) 14th years experince : ) i dont knwo if some one have more with other sources :)
Vision

Re: Uncle Z

Post by Vision »

rock3000x wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:34 pm I recently went on UncleZ's site and I had seen it out there on the boards for years. The other two guys seem to be a little iffy right now so I'm gonna pull the trigger with our uncle. He also said that I could get a 5% discount for mentioning him on this board. This guy has been around for over 10 years (I think I read 14 years on another forum) so I'm very confident UncleZ will do what he says he'll do. Glad to be on this board.
I'm sure you were iffy, as most people are when trying a new source to them, you are in great hands
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.