First order/post

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
fivenine

Re: First order/post

Post by fivenine »

Sorry for no reply for so long with school starting here been busy with kids and yes I'll eventually be running all these and yes i did start cyp immediately and deca and will transition into tren and i have the hgh to add to a few boxes i have from a year ago to make a complete cycle of it you guys should know when the rest of it's coming into order I've gained 20lbs in less than a month and am feeling great i appreciate the post and read curious Jozifp103 are you concerned about my well being or just think you know better don't get offended im just curious I because most who ask a question like that just want to talk shit cause they think they know better and honestly I don't think you give a shit about my well being or is it that you can't make any gains or have no clue what your talking about.

Madmattward

Post by Madmattward »

fivenine wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:52 am Sorry for no reply for so long with school starting here been busy with kids and yes I'll eventually be running all these and yes i did start cyp immediately and deca and will transition into tren and i have the hgh to add to a few boxes i have from a year ago to make a complete cycle of it you guys should know when the rest of it's coming into order I've gained 20lbs in less than a month and am feeling great i appreciate the post and read curious Jozifp103 are you concerned about my well being or just think you know better don't get offended im just curious I because most who ask a question like that just want to talk shit cause they think they know better and honestly I don't think you give a shit about my well being or is it that you can't make any gains or have no clue what your talking about.
Hi there, I’m new to this forum, but in the short time I’ve been here, I’ve got the sense that everyone here has each other’s best interest at the core. Despite saying ‘don’t get offended’ it’s hard not to take offence, and I wasn’t the intended recipient. We’re all here to share experiences and learn from each other. Please log your journey so we may all share your experience.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Keep updating to keep motivating others do the same . You can change lives