PSL EURO PHAR CUSTOMER SERVICE/PRODUCT REVIEW

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
Newnewnew123

PSL EURO PHAR CUSTOMER SERVICE/PRODUCT REVIEW

Post by Newnewnew123 »

So I've been a customer of PSL for some odd time now and let me start off by saying there is a reason i keep coming back..

Recently (past month) I've placed an order in and due to covid 19 with USPS they lost my valuable package. I messaged the support team and they were patient and even tho it isn't their fault (usps are incompetent) they offered to RESEND MY ORDER. THANK YOU PSL!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! :D

Jozifp103

Re: PSL EURO PHAR CUSTOMER SERVICE/PRODUCT REVIEW

Post by Jozifp103 »

Newnewnew123 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:18 am So I've been a customer of PSL for some odd time now and let me start off by saying there is a reason i keep coming back..

Recently (past month) I've placed an order in and due to covid 19 with USPS they lost my valuable package. I messaged the support team and they were patient and even tho it isn't their fault (usps are incompetent) they offered to RESEND MY ORDER. THANK YOU PSL!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! :D
Yes that is exactly how we handle those situations. If you paid for something, you will receive it...even if we have to take the hit ourselves. Thanks for the review brother and welcome to the forum. If you think of it, head over to the new member intro section and introduce yourself :)
ddubb7777

Post by ddubb7777 »

I Ordered Sustanon 250, Test. Prop Tren. Ace, Tren Enan., and Winstrol all by Euro Pharma all top notch products. Have used Uncle Z for a couple years now and never have i had a issue all Gear is correctly Dosed arrived extremely fast typically less than 10 days from order and achieved GREAT Physical Strength and Physique by implementing their products. The Communication is A+.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Thats why i love Euro is not just because of quality but you never lose your money . Best service ever for sure