PSL & Euro Pharmacy review.

Sponsored or unsponsored logs Let's see your progress
AnonGearGuy

PSL & Euro Pharmacy review.

Post by AnonGearGuy »

Just to preface this I never post reviews. No particular reason I’m just too lazy; however these guys deserve as many positive reviews as possible.

Let me start this by saying thank you to the gentleman who handles the E-Mail correspondence. I’ve definitely had my “idiot moments”, and dude is literally the most patient and tolerant person.

Now on to the product; the gear from euro pharmacy is so clean. I have yet to get blood work since on TRT but once I do I’ll post if anyone is interested, but just going off gear I’ve had in the past this stuff is so much better. The peptides are high quality and work excellent. I have such a perfect tan, and I barely use the tanning booths.

Let’s talk shipping now because y’all got that down to a science! Quick, easy, discreet.

You guys have a happy lifelong customer. Thank you PSL! :D

MONSTRO

Re: PSL & Euro Pharmacy review.

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother. PSL is all you said , super high quality and shipping is top notch
Try to post your cycle and evolution and of course put all questions here . We are a team all together helping each other
AnonGearGuy

Post by AnonGearGuy »

Thanks bro I’ll definitely keep you updated! I appreciate the sense of community it’s awesome.
Phill

Post by Phill »

we want to see what you got, brother.
Ruthless77

Post by Ruthless77 »

Their test prop, tren ace, clomid, nolvadex, hug, proviron turned me into a fat 260 22% bodyfat into a 275lbs 16% bodyfat badass in 3 months. Everywhere I went chicks would check me out and I would turn heads. I highly recommend PSL for all your Hope's and dreams to come true they are 100% legit and always come through. Highly recommended.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I'm a little late to this party but I just want to say thank you brother for the great review and kind words. Happy to have you as a customer and a member of this community!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Lab test is always welcome brother , if you have it post here. I see you are very happy with Euro like me .