Why even use a TRT Clinic?

Topics & Discussions on treatments and protocols as well as TRT news and studies
Vision

Re: Why even use a TRT Clinic?

Post by Vision »

Yankindeez wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 am
Vision wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:45 am
Yankindeez wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:11 pm Hey guys, I myself have been using a TRT Clinic but honestly after discovering the world of gear, I don't see a reason to continue to pay a clinic. Even if I wanted to stick to a healthy TRT dose, why not just order it myself doing the same prescribed dosages and getting my own blood work and adjusting as needed? Can somebody tell me why people would pay an extra $250 a month if they can do it themself?
If you are going to a clinic, you can now just go to your GP and get a script for even cheaper. Your GP will see that you have been on TRT and medically speaking he should honor the treatment if its within he basic understanding, and writing a script for test is NOT hard. My GP is not the brightest man and he writes me a script, on 200mg test cyp and I pay 3$ a month with insurance. Far as the rest of my compounds, I still blast with test and other AAS from PSL, but just having a fall back on my script is great.
Good call! What is GP? General Practitioner?
General Practitioner

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

When you have a great quality like euro pharmacies you dont need it . I have acesse to pharma test and i use only Euro
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

The only reason imo is you want a legit prescription. Thats why I use a doctor, its very inexpensive and If I go onn vacation I can take it with me legally, its funny though, I never take it anyway lol

ehh, som maybe threre is no good reason after all
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Legitimacy.. for legal purposes..
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

TRT from a clinic instead of you buy your on TRT on market is like buy steroids on local pharmacy and underground . Its bioidentical stuff yes but is alot of money . In past i use test and proviron from local pharmacy but now i buy from PSL and its the same and much more cheap.