Steroid force TD!!

Here you can get samples and free give away's at times
A.font817

Steroid force TD!!

Post by A.font817 »

Super simple to order and everything went smooth. Made a quick little order to see how it went and I’ll def be back!

Phill

Re: Steroid force TD!!

Post by Phill »

A.font817 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:47 am Super simple to order and everything went smooth. Made a quick little order to see how it went and I’ll def be back!
good to know
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This is a cycle to put on mass , i love it . People claim balkan is pharma grade.
KingBeastmode

Post by KingBeastmode »

question on ordering, do they except credit card or zelle, i know some companys do that bullshit Bitcoin blah blah 2021 currancy nonesense, i rather bank transfer, and how long was processing, some places take for ever to process payment, than set up shipping than ship, than you got the wait time, as you prob seen my previous post im prob looking to compete again and love to have multiple sources, PSL is my go too but i love having secondary reliable places
samgraves82

Post by samgraves82 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:16 pm This is a cycle to put on mass , i love it . People claim balkan is pharma grade.
Yes. They actually sell ibuprofen etc. Legit phar ma company
UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU TO ORDER/LIST
[email protected] FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
FB GROUP LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597 ... ?ref=share
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

They sell is products on Moldavia pharmacies including other kind of medications . They have a Parabolan that some people here dont handle more than 2ml per week .
Balkan is the only pharma grade inside the UGL? SP labs are from them to