What's Good Brothers

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
shawn4425

What's Good Brothers

Post by shawn4425 »

Glad to see mostly familiars in the area. Excited to see how this board goes. I imagine there will be loads of info from Vision, and tons of Wisdom from the Vets..NewB hear glad to be a part of

Vision

Re: What's Good Brothers

Post by Vision »

shawn4425 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:26 pm Glad to see mostly familiars in the area. Excited to see how this board goes. I imagine there will be loads of info from Vision, and tons of Wisdom from the Vets..NewB hear glad to be a part of
Welcome brutha and we are hoping this becomes a nice breath of fresh air for everyone alike.
I'll do my best to avoid my long winded tangents and posts :D :geek:
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

shawn4425

Post by shawn4425 »

I dont think I've ever seen anyone complain about any of the info you've ever posted.
Vision

Post by Vision »

shawn4425 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:42 pm I dont think I've ever seen anyone complain about any of the info you've ever posted.
I can get a little winded sometimes haha
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

My man Shawn! Keep lifting them big weights!!💪

Max