PSL is amazing!!

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
RandyMoss84forLyfe

PSL is amazing!!

Post by RandyMoss84forLyfe »

PSL has been great to work with and they even took care of a problem when UPS made a mistake and didn't deliver my package.

After contacting PSL they made everything right and sent another shipment out to me quickly.

I will be a loyal customer and repeat buyer with them for a long time. Best service & results I have found and not even close.

Love working with these guys!!

Vision

Re: PSL is amazing!!

Post by Vision »

RandyMoss84forLyfe wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:34 am PSL has been great to work with and they even took care of a problem when UPS made a mistake and didn't deliver my package.

After contacting PSL they made everything right and sent another shipment out to me quickly.

I will be a loyal customer and repeat buyer with them for a long time. Best service & results I have found and not even close.

Absolute great feedback the team here at PSL is excited to have you as a loyal customer. Thank you for your time and your feedback!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

RandyMoss84forLyfe wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:34 am PSL has been great to work with and they even took care of a problem when UPS made a mistake and didn't deliver my package.

Thank you for the update. This is good to know. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Looking forward to your progress and results
Phillyd26

Post by Phillyd26 »

I agree PSL is amazing I have been ordering from purity source labs for over three years products are always good quality and anytime my shipment has been seized I’ve gotten a replacement.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Well thanks for the kind and enthusiastic words brother. Welcome to the community.
Phill

Post by Phill »

excellent, welcome on board ;)
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Hey to the forum! You truly can’t go wrong with PSL, everything under 1 roof over there!
sunnysidedown

Post by sunnysidedown »

yes. they always go out of there way to correct any shipment issues. i have been working w them for years and have encountered hiccups. they always reply in a timely manner and do the right thing. nice to know that you are in good hands. i always recommend.
Kylo Tren

Post by Kylo Tren »

What’s up everybody? New to the forum. Came here specifically to learn about PSL. I just found PSL and placed my first order last week. They received my money and emailed me to let me know I would receive tracking within 3 days. So I’m waiting now. I emailed them to see if I could add a couple things to the order but I didn’t hear back from them yet. I was just trying to make it easier than having to send two shipments if possible. But either way it’s cool. I’m still gonna order the other stuff. I have heard great things and I know that EP is top quality stuff so I’m excited to have a great source for top shelf product. I’ll check back in after I get my stuff but so far the communication has been great and their transparency and attention to customer service is bar none the best I’ve experienced. So now I just wait for tracking and delivery!
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Kylo Tren wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:45 pm What’s up everybody? New to the forum. Came here specifically to learn about PSL. I just found PSL and placed my first order last week. They received my money and emailed me to let me know I would receive tracking within 3 days. So I’m waiting now. I emailed them to see if I could add a couple things to the order but I didn’t hear back from them yet. I was just trying to make it easier than having to send two shipments if possible. But either way it’s cool. I’m still gonna order the other stuff. I have heard great things and I know that EP is top quality stuff so I’m excited to have a great source for top shelf product. I’ll check back in after I get my stuff but so far the communication has been great and their transparency and attention to customer service is bar none the best I’ve experienced. So now I just wait for tracking and delivery!
Welcome to you as well bro! You won’t regret the purchase that’s for sure man! Let us know how everything goes! If you need anything pm me