PSL is amazing!!

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Kylo Tren

Re: PSL is amazing!!

Post by Kylo Tren »

A.font817 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:07 pm
Kylo Tren wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:45 pm What’s up everybody? New to the forum. Came here specifically to learn about PSL. I just found PSL and placed my first order last week. They received my money and emailed me to let me know I would receive tracking within 3 days. So I’m waiting now. I emailed them to see if I could add a couple things to the order but I didn’t hear back from them yet. I was just trying to make it easier than having to send two shipments if possible. But either way it’s cool. I’m still gonna order the other stuff. I have heard great things and I know that EP is top quality stuff so I’m excited to have a great source for top shelf product. I’ll check back in after I get my stuff but so far the communication has been great and their transparency and attention to customer service is bar none the best I’ve experienced. So now I just wait for tracking and delivery!
Welcome to you as well bro! You won’t regret the purchase that’s for sure man! Let us know how everything goes! If you need anything pm me
Sorry this is so late but I received my order and everything is great so far! Test E 200/EQ 200, NPP 100, Aromasin and clomid. Super fast shipping and the stuff is clean and smooth. I’ll let you all know when I get my bloods next month. Thanks to the PSL team!

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Its the way they work . They reship always to you
thatshawn

Post by thatshawn »

I've made 5 orders with them. They've messed up twice. The first time, they sent the wrong product. I reached out, they let me keep the incorrect product and sent the correct one. The second time, they claimed my order was shipped and delivered. The confirmation number they provided was for a package delivered over 3000 miles away. I'm still working with them to get my order delivered to my correct address, but I'm confident things will work out given my past experiences with them.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

thatshawn wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:22 pm I've made 5 orders with them. They've messed up twice. The first time, they sent the wrong product. I reached out, they let me keep the incorrect product and sent the correct one. The second time, they claimed my order was shipped and delivered. The confirmation number they provided was for a package delivered over 3000 miles away. I'm still working with them to get my order delivered to my correct address, but I'm confident things will work out given my past experiences with them.
Sounds like first time was definitely our fault, and the second time was carrier service's fault. Either way we'll resolve this for you bro. We always do.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Welcome to X-steroids.com , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out to the community..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother .
From my experience even not PSL fault they will solve your problem for sure . They never leave us bad. best place to have my gear