New Member Introduction

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Sbrguy

New Member Introduction

Post by Sbrguy »

Trying to follow the rules here and in life, much easier here.
41 years old ex junkie that got sober year and a half ago and got back in the gym. After dicking around with some pro hormones I made the jump to the sauce 8 weeks ago. Last time I got on the juice I was 23.
Planning on running my own trt moving forward because I enjoy it and unless I start having some adverse reactions why the fuck not. In the middle of a divorce and basically doing this out of vanity or to get more ass (just being honest)
Currently running the following
500 tren E per week (200 every 3 days)
600 test E per week
600 deca per week
25 mg proviron daily
80 mg clen per day (started 1 week at 40, on week 2 and don't know if I need to stop after week 2 or if I can keep pushing, conflicting information on this I'm finding)
1.5 mg arimidex is where I've landed to keep the nipples from being sore
I ordered some t3 to run after the clen and have some hgh on the way
Didn't intend on running this much and gradually have worked up as I'm not experiencing any negative sides. Feel great, sleeping reasonably well and enjoying the physical changes.
I'm 6' tall down to 210 from 225 2 months ago. Would like to shed some more fat, plan on getting body fat percentage measured this week.
Ultimately just want to look and feel good, so far mission accomplished but certainly open to any and all suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any advice

Vision

Re: New Member Introduction

Post by Vision »

Welcome to the community, and congrats on kicking that habit and moving on in life for self improvement..
I would suggest starting a whole new cycle thread/advice in the AAS section, let some of the other members see it you'll get more exposure that way and get things address quickly!

Again, welcome to the community!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

Welcome Sbrguy
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Welcome to the forum bro! There’s a ton of information here and a lot of awesome members! If you need anything shoot me a pm
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Welcome brother glad to have you. Plenty of smart guys here who ca help you with cycle advice questions. You can post up a thread in the anabolic section with any questions and we'd all be glad to help you out.:)
Pushtoday

Post by Pushtoday »

Welcome to X...
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

welcome