New here. It's been a while

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Dnm81

Re: New here. It's been a while

Post by Dnm81 »

HFO3, I am taking 25 mg of test prop, 25 MG of mast prop and 50 mg of proviron ED. I'm on my 5th day. My dicks been hard for almost the entire 5 days :lol: and I felt great by the second day. I have never used a short acting ester before so I'm sure that's part of it... but I've ran way higher doses of tren sustanon and anadrol and still didnt feel this 3 weeks in. I couldn't be happier so far. Let me know if you think I should adjust my dosage

Dnm81

Post by Dnm81 »

Davidelson, I'm stoked to hear you liked mk677 I placed an order for some yesterday along with ghrp 2 and cjc 1295 for my wife. I am worried that the mk677 may make me eat to much but well see. I'm hoping the peptides will help my wife heal some injuries and she is looking forward to the anti aging. We had her on 2 ius of hgh a few years back so it will be interesting to see if we get similar results with the peptides? How much mk677 were you taking and how long do you feel you can run it?
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Dnm81 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:18 pm HFO3, I am taking 25 mg of test prop, 25 MG of mast prop and 50 mg of proviron ED. I'm on my 5th day. My dicks been hard for almost the entire 5 days :lol: and I felt great by the second day. I have never used a short acting ester before so I'm sure that's part of it... but I've ran way higher doses of tren sustanon and anadrol and still didnt feel this 3 weeks in. I couldn't be happier so far. Let me know if you think I should adjust my dosage

The main thing I look at is am I reaching my goals according to my effort and what AAS I'm using. for instance, more gear doesn't mean more results, if you're eating hydrating, working out effectively, and reaching the goals you have set in front of you, don't adjust anything.

I like the fact you're using the same dosage of Mast and Test with proviron to achieve higher "free test" which has countless benefits, one of which is a lot of WOOD :)
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome on board , post any question you need and we will help you