New here. It's been a while

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Dnm81

New here. It's been a while

Post by Dnm81 »

Hi everyone. I'm really digging the forum so far. I turned 39 last December and even though I haven't done a cycle in 7 years I started feeling all those post cycle symptoms over the last 6 months. It took me a while to figure ot out but when I quite waking up with morning wood it all clicked that my Test is probably dropping. It feels like I'm post cycle... but never had the cycle lol. I am a former power lifter but the last time I competed was in 20012. 90 days before a meet I would run anadrol for the first 30 days, tren, test and arimidex.. I waited until I was 30 to run any gear but I ran it pretty hard once i started for a good two to three years. I have since put away the heavy weights. I also surf and I had to give that up for the weights. (I was walking around at 270 pounds at 5'9). I have since dropped down to 215 and still work and eat super clean but have started loosing muscle mass, stamina, strength.... and now morning wood lol. I am thinking of running some light test and GH? The videos and posts I have already read have been super helpful but any advice is hugely appreciated. I relied a lit on the knowledge of my trainer last time I ran gear and my goals are much different now then they were 7 years ago. Thanks for adding me to the forum look forward to learning and growing

Phill

Re: New here. It's been a while

Post by Phill »

welcome on board.

test + gh it's the fountain of youth.

it would be better only if you added masteron / proviron
Dnm81

Post by Dnm81 »

Masterson also works as an estrogen inhibitor correct? I will have to check out proviron. It is also an estrogen blocker of some kind right? Any advise on how much I should be running for my goals/size/age. Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking this. If so just point me in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I'm stoked on getting back to really living
Phill

Post by Phill »

yes, they both work as anti estrogens.

They are both DHT derivatives. and both do not aromatize.

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) shows a high degree of estrogen inhibition in human breast cancer cells. But it is not only DHT that is able to do this, its metabolites have been shown to inhibit aromatization itself, DHT, Androsterone, and 5alpha-androstandione are all powerful inhibitors of the formation of estrone from androstenedione. In fact, it is so powerful in reducing estrogen that transdermal gel DHT applied to the affected area has been used to treat gynecomastia.

Masteron has an anti-estrogenic activity similar to that of Mesterolone (Proviron), quantifiable in a similar way to that of Nolvadex, which, together with its strong affinity for adipose androgen receptors, stimulate lipolysis.

Masteron is one of the few steroids that have actually been created for use on women, not men.

In particular, it is used for the treatment of estrogen-dependent breast cancers.
Phill

Post by Phill »

you can read something here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=62

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Dnm81 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:58 am Masterson also works as an estrogen inhibitor correct? I will have to check out proviron. It is also an estrogen blocker of some kind right? Any advise on how much I should be running for my goals/size/age. Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking this. If so just point me in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I'm stoked on getting back to really living
First off welcome to the forum brother.

And yes Masteron and Proviron are both very similar compounds. Both have mild anti estrogen properties but the thing they do best is libido and mood enhancement.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Welcome to the forum bro! As you can see there’s lots of guys willing to help around here ^
Dnm81

Post by Dnm81 »

Thank you guys for the help. I'm about a week in and feeling myself again already :o :D . I also have to say that I'm super impressed with PSL so far.
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

What doses are you taking?

PSL is the bomb and EP gear is 2nd to none, I almost exclusively use EP gear. I'm currently using EP Anavar which is the best Anavar I've ever used. Here's my back story, last year around October I was using a 100mgs a day from another source that was a freebie for them screwing up a previous order. anyway, I was waiting from EP to arrive and when it did, I just resumed with 100mgs a day and quickly realized I could get by with less, so long story short is I'm now using 30mgs a day of EP Anavar and the kicker is I'm getting better :D results
davidelsons

Post by davidelsons »

I'll throw in my two cents. That I've been using MK677 and had my blood tested several times to ensure that my IGF-1 levels increased..They did!

I'm 47. and with running testosterone blast and cruise back to TRT and MK677 I've created permanent muscle growth and size. About 25lbs...

Something you might want to research and check out for yourself is MK 677 many health benefits...