My Natty Days are over

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
BIGFate

My Natty Days are over

Post by BIGFate »

Sup fellas?

Just a little background I've been lifting on and off since my 20s and have been consistent these last 2 years strait. 34 now and pretty much built my foundation. Gains still come but at a snails pace. Gets frustrating banging out these weights 5 days a week with a near perfect diet just to see minimal results. I love lifting and always will but it sort of takes the fun out of it seeing progress stall. Maybe wishful thinking but I'm hoping to bring that excitement back and take my physique/strength to the next level.

Looking to start my first cycle after I finish this cut and have been doing a ton of research in the mean time. Probably be lurking around here for awhile. Looking to learn alot from the experienced here and hopefully be guided into the right direction. I've got roughly about 10k invested in my home gym setup so I ain't going anywhere or letting any virus stop me from making these Gainz. Now I just need the proper guidance and knowledge and I'll be on my way. Anyways looking forward to shooting the shits with you all 💪 Let's get this 💰

Phill

Re: My Natty Days are over

Post by Phill »

welcome on board.
you're in the right place
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Welcome to the forum bro! There’s a ton of info here for how new we are! If you need anything pm me
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

There comes a time in every lifter's life where they have to make this decision. Most who are serious about it and have dedicated their life will make the choice to enhance. When you put that much time and dedication into something you are not willing to accept the fact that you've reached the end. Especially when you still have 2/3 of your life still ahead of you.

Props to you for even waiting this long brother. Most people seem to take the dive in their 20's when they haven't even come close to their natural potential. You will have an advantage because you know how to make solid gains naturally so you will be that much more successful when using AAS.

Welcome to the community brother. We're all happy to help you learn and progress. Looking forward to hearing about your first cycle.
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

A 10K home gym sounds picture worthy! Lets see that house of iron brother and welcome to X-steroids!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother , you are in the right place to learn more, just post your questions and we will help you
Vision

Post by Vision »

Welcome to X-steroids.com , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out to the community..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

BIGFate wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:42 am Sup fellas?

Just a little background I've been lifting on and off since my 20s and have been consistent these last 2 years strait. 34 now and pretty much built my foundation. Gains still come but at a snails pace. Gets frustrating banging out these weights 5 days a week with a near perfect diet just to see minimal results. I love lifting and always will but it sort of takes the fun out of it seeing progress stall. Maybe wishful thinking but I'm hoping to bring that excitement back and take my physique/strength to the next level.

Looking to start my first cycle after I finish this cut and have been doing a ton of research in the mean time. Probably be lurking around here for awhile. Looking to learn alot from the experienced here and hopefully be guided into the right direction. I've got roughly about 10k invested in my home gym setup so I ain't going anywhere or letting any virus stop me from making these Gainz. Now I just need the proper guidance and knowledge and I'll be on my way. Anyways looking forward to shooting the shits with you all 💪 Let's get this 💰
hey bro, did you start the winter cycle?