Another New Guy

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
chad69dart

Another New Guy

Post by chad69dart »

Nice to meet everyone my name is Chad

I'm a 54 year old soon to be 55 old male, 5'10, 240 lbs, retired Army. Been lifting most of my life. Had never used any type of AAS until just recently.

The last couple of year I had been struggling with weight gain and an unwanted spare tire regardless of how hard i trained, diet or cardio. Buddy suggested I get my T checked and referred to a fat doctor. After having my blood work done. Turned out that my Test was low and she prescribed me a nut cream testosterone atrevis and a thyroid stimulate. After 90 days and a ton of money later very little change.

At that point I started to look for answers on my own. I joined an anabolic steroid forum and though most of the guys there were kind of jerks I did meet a guy who was willing to help me out for a fee. ;) off course but having little recourse I paid the guy and he hooked me up with a cycle and a source , PSL.

The cycle looked like this .
BY OPENING THIS EMAIL AND CONTINUING TO READ THE INFORMATION THEREIN YOU ACCEPT THE DISCLAIMER BELOW. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND WILL NOT USE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL FOR ANY REASON OTHER THEN FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT.

phase cycling cycle for adding lean muscle and losing body fat over 3 phases
AAS
Weeks 1-5
Test 250mg week
EQ 250mg week

Ancillary
10mg Nolvadex per day (on hand taken only if needed)

Growth factors or fat burners
T3 (Cytomel) – 25mcg per day

Weeks 6-10
Test 250mg week
EQ 250mg week
Winstrol 30mg per day

Ancillary
Arimistane 2 tab per day

Clenbuterol 40mcg per day

Weeks 11-15
Test 250mg week
EQ 250mg week
Masteron 300mg week

Ancillary

Mk677 - 25mg per night

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL OR FITNESS ADVICE. THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE IMPLEMENTING ANY PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS AND PLEASE DO SO ONLY UNDER THIER PRESCRIBING/PRESCRIPTION AND UNDER THIER CARE AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS.

I made the order with PSL and was a little concerned but WTF but was pleasantly surprised when everything went very smoothly even with the covid crap going on. Within in a few weeks I had my gear in hand but of course by then the gym was closed in response to the pandemic so I waited until the gym opened back up and i started my first injections on May 25.
I am now starting week 11 of my first cycle and have had absolutely no side effects, knock on wood. LOL

Props to PSL this stuff has been working. Stared loosing fat, I have become more vascular and slowly I am returning to normal. I started getting pumps in the gym again which had been absent forever and my strength started to return. My bench is back up to 345, legs pressing 20 plates... Its been cool. I did tweak the dosage of Test E and EQ on week 5 from 1/2 cc twice a week to 3/4 cc around week 5 and that really helped. During the time frame of using the Winstrol I really could tell the difference in how vascular i was looking. I did up the dosage of the winny to 40 mg a day 20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon.

I am starting week 11 and will be adding the Masteron starting this week but I still haven't added the clen in as of yet.

I came here based on PSL guiding me here and I hope you guys will be able to help me out. I am still fairly uneducated about all of this.

I have a ton of questions about how to proceed as i get to the end of this.

Blood work, follow on to maintain my TRT, PCT, and potentially what my next step should be.

I know that this a little much for and intro and i will be posting a lot of this in the proper threads as i become more comfortable with the site.

Last but not least I want to give a shout out to PSL. Regardless of blood work I can tell you that their gear has worked for me. I am in a better mood, stronger, and loosing the fat. I also want to thank them for pointing me to this forum and I hope that between PSL and you guys and can meet my fitness goals over the next year or so.

Thanks guys and i hope to meet and talk to you guys on the boards.
Chad

Phill

Re: Another New Guy

Post by Phill »

A good read.
Welcome on board.

We look forward to your questions / considerations and more.

As a preview I can say not to do pct but to enter a trt.
the best options are obviously testosterone with the addition of masteron, hgh and proviron.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Now that’s a serious intro right there my man!! That’s how it’s done lol
Welcome bro any and all questions you have I’m more than will to bet can be answered here! Plenty of awesome knowledgeable people here! If you need anything shoot me a pm
chad69dart

Post by chad69dart »

Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome. You guys are the best.

Thanks A Font and Phill I for sure will be hitting you up.

I have read several of you guys post over the last couple of day lurking in the shadows and y'all definitely seem to know what y'all are talking about. Most of the stuff i have read just goes over my head. LOL

Right on Phill with the TRT I was kind of thinking that was the way to go but its nice to get some solid feedback from someone with more experience. I have already scored a couple of bottles Test C from PSL and I will be leaning on you guys to point me in the right direction as to dosage and add on to go with it for TRT. I was wondering about adding a low dosage of deca to help with joint pain. After 20 years in the Army and 112 Airborne jumps my knees are shot. I am beat the hell up but still trying to hit it hard.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Awesome intro brother. Thanks for all the info. Glad PSL was able to impress you.

Welcome to the community!
chad69dart

Post by chad69dart »

Thanks Brother. It's good to be here.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome and keep posting maximum you can and invite friends to forum to. We are here to help you
Vision

Post by Vision »

Welcome to X-steroids.com , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out to the community..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.