New to the group!!!

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
robertknyff6486

New to the group!!!

Post by robertknyff6486 »

Hi everyone! I've heard nothing but good things about this forum and EP! Placed my first order and cant wait for it to arrive. Will make another review once it arrives!!!!

Phill

Re: New to the group!!!

Post by Phill »

Welcome bro.

what good did you buy?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Welcome to the community brother. First order from PSL? You won't be disappointed.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Welcome to X-steroids.com , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out to the community..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome to the forum and if possble post your evolution using the EP products . We are here to help you in all you need
robertknyff6486

Appreciate the welcome fellas! Right now I'm 34 yrs old. 215lbs and have always been natural. I've kinda hit a plateau. Never done anabolics before in my life. after doing a little research i ordered(4) Test Cyp 200mg and Arimidex 1mg 50tabs. I figured this would be enough to get me started. I just had my blood work sent off so i should be getting the results back within the next week. Really looking forward to these products and seeing some awesome results! Monstro, Ive watched several of your videos and u are a beast brother! keep up the good work man! thank u all for the warm welcome!!!!
Phill

Post by Phill »

robertknyff6486 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:52 pm Appreciate the welcome fellas! Right now I'm 34 yrs old. 215lbs and have always been natural. I've kinda hit a plateau. Never done anabolics before in my life. after doing a little research i ordered(4) Test Cyp 200mg and Arimidex 1mg 50tabs. I figured this would be enough to get me started. I just had my blood work sent off so i should be getting the results back within the next week. Really looking forward to these products and seeing some awesome results! Monstro, Ive watched several of your videos and u are a beast brother! keep up the good work man! thank u all for the warm welcome!!!!
excellent choice, testosterone is the essence of man.
what dosage did you decide to take?
robertknyff6486

Phil

Phil, I was thinking about starting out kinda slow to see how my body reacts to the test cyp. Maybe 100mg twice a week and going from there. Also the Arimidex, I'm not taking any unless I start to notice side effects. Monstro said in one of his videos that taking antiestrogen when not needed will take away from your gains. So I try and have open ears. Phil, does this sound like a decent start to u? I'm open to suggestions.....
Phill

Re: Phil

Post by Phill »

robertknyff6486 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:56 am Phil, I was thinking about starting out kinda slow to see how my body reacts to the test cyp. Maybe 100mg twice a week and going from there. Also the Arimidex, I'm not taking any unless I start to notice side effects. Monstro said in one of his videos that taking antiestrogen when not needed will take away from your gains. So I try and have open ears. Phil, does this sound like a decent start to u? I'm open to suggestions.....
I would say you made the correct choice.

start low, but then every 3-4 weeks, if you don't have side, raise the dose because 200 a week is just over a trt.

How many weeks have you planned?
will you do a pct then?
robertknyff6486

Hi

Phil for pct I was thinking clomid and tamoxifen. What are your thoughts on these 2 drugs?