New to the group!!!

All new members must make an intro, tell us just a little bit about yourself, XXX pics of your wife may give you some rep points
Phill

Re: Hi

Post by Phill »

robertknyff6486 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:45 am Phil for pct I was thinking clomid and tamoxifen. What are your thoughts on these 2 drugs?
yes, a correct pct includes both.
there would also be hcg, but in pct it is very difficult to time it correctly.
sometimes it is better not to use it than to use it incorrectly.

Jozifp103

Re: Phil

Post by Jozifp103 »

robertknyff6486 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:56 am Phil, I was thinking about starting out kinda slow to see how my body reacts to the test cyp. Maybe 100mg twice a week and going from there. Also the Arimidex, I'm not taking any unless I start to notice side effects. Monstro said in one of his videos that taking antiestrogen when not needed will take away from your gains. So I try and have open ears. Phil, does this sound like a decent start to u? I'm open to suggestions.....
I'm gonna sway a bit from what Phill said and recommend starting no lower than 400 mg/week. The generally accepted standard for a first cycle is about 500 mg/week of testosterone. So I think starting at 400 mg would be considered a conservative approach. 200 mg a week is what I'm prescribed for TRT and isn't really considered a supra-physiological dose as it still keeps most people within the normal healthy range. I feel you would be disappointed at the end of your cycle feelng like you wasted the first few weeks running a TRT dose rather than starting off on an anabolic dose. Totally up to you man that's just my opinion.

Regarding Arimidex. You likely won't need it on 200 mg but if/when you increase to the 400-500 mg level you will most likely begin to have elevated estrogen levels. If/when you hit 400-500 mg per week I would start on at least a low dose of Adex like .25mg EOD. Going by feel is not a good indicator and there are several health related reasons to keep your E2 in check...it's not just for mental health and avoiding side effects.

Clomid and Nolva are solid combo for PCT. Most run:
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

HCG can be blasted in the weeks leading up to PCT but must be stopped at least 3 days before PCT. Best way to run HCG is small doses throughout your cycle like 250 iu twice a week from start to finish.

Best of luck!
MONSTRO

Re: New to the group!!!

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome to the family and when you receive order post picture and share with us your cycle and evolution