not another covid-19 home gym thread?!?!? Yup, I had to ask, again..

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

not another covid-19 home gym thread?!?!? Yup, I had to ask, again..

Post by Vision »

we have seen many of these covid-19 home gym threads, over and over again people asking out of curiosity at what people are doing to stay in this lifestyle.. for some people gyms have opened up only to re-close again.

this is just a follow-up, how is everybody making out and what are you doing exactly at this moment to stay on the grind, and how about your swole mates?

is everybody back to the gym, or is everyone still plugging away at home and how many of you have not been plugging away at all?

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: not another covid-19 home gym thread?!?!? Yup, I had to ask, again..

Post by MONSTRO »

This is just my opinion , and an opinion of someone that all my life train at confort of my home. Of course not the same level equipment but with free weights and some machines i can train well and mostly i can train when i need , every time i need.

I think if you have a good home gym in this covid 19 time , stay at home and be safe. If you dont have one buy one because will be the future for sure.

Yes i believe people have affraid to return to comercial gyms and some of them will close without clients.

The future is home gyms
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Been business as usual over here since beginning of June! All 3 of my gyms are open lol
Phill

Post by Phill »

face mask apart and apart from the fact that our country is empty because no one comes there anymore... :( everything else is back to normal.
some have never reopened, but this does not apply to the gym I attend.

I work out regularly every morning
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Technically my gym is open but they only allow 10 people at a time and you have to schedule your workout in advance. You get 45 minutes to be in and out, then they clean for 15 minutes and the next 10 people go in. I'm choosing to just use my home gym. I've invested about $3k in it so far since March so might as well get some use out of it.
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Thats awesome brother. Enjoy that home gym, soon its gonna be all you have once the gyms close back down. I wish I had the room for a home gym
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

Did you guys see Atilis in Joisey? The gym owner has been arrested and he is closed down, again. Yet these motherfukers are letting people out of jail so they dont get covid but arresting people who are going to work
Vision

Post by Vision »

yes that is crazy about the gym in NJ.
he doesn't give a rat's ass, he's going to keep going there and he's going to keep letting people in.
the problem is he's putting a lot of heat on other people. he is a huge advocate but he's getting a little bit arrogant and it's delaying the process for some people's.
this has been happening Nationwide and everyone supports business owners of all sorts that are doing the same thing. enough is enough and people just want to survive.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

We know we love this sport and we cant live without training ( this is the reality of a real bodybuilder ) but if we die from covid we lose all. Do you think worth risk our life to train in comercial gym? or much safer invest to a home gym or even go to a friend home gym ( the idea is to train in place with less people as possible to reduce the risk ).

I think we need to think in the future because i think the world will never be the same again
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Well, mine's kinda lame in comparison to most home-gym-ers, but up until Covid I had nothing so this is what I could put together last minute with about $3k. The price gouging on gym equipment was ridiculous, especially back in March when all the gyms first started to close...