Is frutose so bad?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Is frutose so bad?

Post by MONSTRO »

We all know is very hard to bulk when is a real bulk eating clean food , and of course one easy way to get calories without going to McDonalds is add fruit juice, honey, and bananas to the offseason diet. But when you search on google said fructose is only absorved by liver and only a couple of fruits are enough and the rest will be stored as fat because the body dont uses fructose as glycogen , is that true?
But some top pros use alot fruit juice offseason and honey like Antoinne Vailant , and is coached by a good coach. Is he wrong?

Jpflex66

Re: Is frutose so bad?

Post by Jpflex66 »

I heard the same thing. But I eat a can of fruit cups after my workout. I’m sure there’s no difference
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I love all the benefits from fruit, I eat several servings a day and I feel much healthier for it, especially my gut health. I highly recomend trying it and see what you think and let us know
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

When i eat just chicken and rice or tilapia and rice i feel amazing well or my gut but if i had some fruit like banana i fell my got moving and need to go to toilet . Maybe excess fiber ?