Why we chose blends?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Why we chose blends?

Post by MONSTRO »

Blends is when in the same vial you have 2 or 3 compounds , normally they combine very synergetic compounds like the very well known blend ( Test Prop + Tren Ace + Masteron Prop ) very used on cutting protocols.

Euro Pharmacies as the proud to have a huge variety of blends :
*Blend 350 ( Test E 200mg + Tren E 150mg )
*Blend 400 ( Test E 200mg + Test Cyp 200mg )
*Blend 450 ( Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg )
*Cutting Mix Plus 300mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg + Masteron Prop 100mg )
*Cutting Mix 200mg ( Test Prop 100mg + Tren Ace 100mg ) *Very new blend
*Rapid Cut 350mg ( Trenbolone acetate 75mg , Drostanolone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Propionate 75mg , Testosterone Cypionate 125mg ) * Very new blend
*TRT Plus ( Test E 200mg + Masteron E 200mg ) *Huge Inovation not only for athletes but also for people over 40´s

Benefits of Blends :
*Safe to order, small packages is better . let´s imagine you need for you cycle 2 bottles of test + 2 bottles of deca , is 4 bottles . Buying the blend you need only 2 vials .
*Is a little cheap
*Is practical , you only have 1 vial instead of 2 or more , is much easy to take the injection outside home like in the gym , you only need the vial and syringe. If you go on trip is perfect .
*Easy to do the shoot´s , 1ml is easy than 2 to or 3.
*Less oil and solvents you put on your body
*You can do top level cycles without shooting more than 3ml EOD or ED . So you can put more with less.
*If you live in your mothers house is much easy for your mother stay calm if you are using only one product ( vial ) than see many vials on house "my son are you taking all this steroids"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tren4life

Re: Why we chose blends?

Post by Tren4life »

I make my own blend in 5ml syringe :D
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Blends are good but many are fake very hard to find good blends that aren’t faked if good blends are amazing very few labs do it now here
TennisPro61

Post by TennisPro61 »

What's a good cycle length to run the Rapid Cut Pro-350 please? I'm a 60-yr old ramping up to get back on the dating circuit.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Brother for a 60 years old stay away trenbolone , you dont need it . I will chose TRT PLUS ( test + masteron )
Test E 500mg week
Masteron E 400mg week

With this cycle you will fell great , get shredded with a low carb diet and cardio and also an amazing sex drive . If you can add 50mg proviron

Have on hand some arimidex or exemestano